If you had to choose one person in the whole as your boutique crush, who would it be? Today I am excited to have my own personal boutique crush on the show, Megan DiVincenzo, the Founder of Sis Kiss and a repeat guest on the podcast. Megan is so incredibly smart and talented and has built an amazing brand that is so much more than a product or wholesale line, and I’m excited to get into how she did it and where she is today on her brand journey.
Get comfortable and listen in as Megan shares how she has managed to build a true multi-channel brand, what’s going on behind the scenes at Sis Kiss, and what it’s like going viral. We also discuss the importance of rest and taking care of yourself as a business owner and get the lowdown on Megan’s new podcast, which you definitely won’t want to miss!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Building a Multi-Channel Brand
- How Sis Kiss has changed since Megan’s first appearance on the podcast.
- What it really means to go viral.
- The importance of setting boundaries.
- What it was like selling on QVC.
- How to start thinking bigger with your brand.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Megan DiVincenzo
“It was the right influencer at the right time.” – Megan DiVincenzo [4:00]
“How can anyone be an amazing boss if you can’t listen to what people need or have to say?” – Megan DiVincenzo [11:20]
“Everything is branded, from my poly mailers to our stickers to when you walk into our warehouse. Everything is Instagram-worthy.” – Megan DiVincenzo [22:15]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 8th, 2022
Do you love the details of Building a Multi-Channel Brand? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Retail Sidewalk Sign InspoIn the fast-paced world of retail, where competition is fierce and attention spans are fleeting, every tool at your disposal can make a significant difference. One such tool that has stood the test of time and continues to be a vital asset for retailers is the humble sidewalk sign. These unassuming signs, often placed right outside your storefront, may seem simple, but they pack a powerful punch when it comes to attracting customers and driving sales. In this post, we’ll explore why retail sidewalk signs are so important and some fun inspiration pics to get your creative juices flowing for your very own sidewalks.
- Using Story to Grow Your Business with Lyn Graft, founder of Storytelling for EntrepreneursStorytelling for Entrepreneurs founder Lyn Graft shares his secrets on how to use story to grow your business.
- The Boutique Hub at October Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the October 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!