09 Mar Building a Wholesale Brand that Caters to Small Businesses
Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Jentry Benke, CEO of Crazy Train Wholesale, joins us for Building a Wholesale Brand that Caters to Small Businesses. Jentry goes over topics such as why she has chosen to do lower minimums and open packs, the controversy of pre-orders, and how a tragic event changed how she runs her business. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details!
00:01:35 Crazy Train Background
00:06:12 Pre Packs
00:11:50 Inventory Management
00:22:00 Car Accident
00:26:10 Team Management
00:29:57 Building Customer Relationships
- Low minimums can help the small business owner start their business without excess inventory or high levels of debt.
- Pre-orders can be a big risk with not a lot of reward.
- Your team should always be prepared to take over if you are unable to.
“You can do anything you put your mind to, as long as you are mindful of adapting.” -Jentry Benke
“There are endless opportunities out there and sometimes it takes change to bring success.” -Jentry Benke
“When your world comes crashing down I think the worse thing you can do is make it worse by throwing in the towel.” -Jentry Benke
Join 1000’s of Retail Store Owners, E-commerce Brands, Wholesalers, Makers & Boutiques to grow your Instagram Income Stream.
Where to find Jentry:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 10th, 2020
Do you love the details of Building a Wholesale Brand that Caters to Small Businesses? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Ecommerce Marketing Strategies for Small BusinessesToday on the Boutique Chat Podcast Jessica Totillo Coster, CEO of eCommerce Badassery at the Boutique Hub, joins us for Ecommerce Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses. What are quick and easy tips that can get you on the road to eCommerce success? In today’s episode, Jessica gives us all the details on how to make it happen. She covers topics like email marketing, website design, SEO, and Google Analytics. Bring along a notebook because you are…
- 2021 Boutique Summit for Boutique OwnersThe 2021 Boutique Summit is on its way, tickets launch May 4th! Find the proven strategies, tools, and collaborators to help grow your business in an ever-changing industry and social landscape!
- How to Build a Successful TeamToday on the Boutique Chat Podcast Sara Burks, Director of Education at the Boutique Hub, joins us for How to Build a Successful Team. Sara covers how to hire, how to onboard, and what to do when you lose an employee.