Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Jentry Benke, CEO of Crazy Train Wholesale, joins us for Building a Wholesale Brand that Caters to Small Businesses. Jentry goes over topics such as why she has chosen to do lower minimums and open packs, the controversy of pre-orders, and how a tragic event changed how she runs her business. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details!
>> EPISODE 304 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
Don’t Have iTunes? Listen on Libsyn here
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
00:01:35 Crazy Train Background
00:06:12 Pre Packs
00:11:50 Inventory Management
00:22:00 Car Accident
00:26:10 Team Management
00:29:57 Building Customer Relationships
- Low minimums can help the small business owner start their business without excess inventory or high levels of debt.
- Pre-orders can be a big risk with not a lot of reward.
- Your team should always be prepared to take over if you are unable to.
“You can do anything you put your mind to, as long as you are mindful of adapting.” -Jentry Benke
“There are endless opportunities out there and sometimes it takes change to bring success.” -Jentry Benke
“When your world comes crashing down I think the worse thing you can do is make it worse by throwing in the towel.” -Jentry Benke
Join 1000’s of Retail Store Owners, E-commerce Brands, Wholesalers, Makers & Boutiques to grow your Instagram Income Stream.
Where to find Jentry:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehubto suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 10th, 2020
Do you love the details of Building a Wholesale Brand that Caters to Small Businesses? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.