Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Jentry Benke, CEO of Crazy Train Wholesale, joins us for Building a Wholesale Brand that Caters to Small Businesses. Jentry goes over topics such as why she has chosen to do lower minimums and open packs, the controversy of pre-orders, and how a tragic event changed how she runs her business. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details!
00:01:35 Crazy Train Background
00:06:12 Pre Packs
00:11:50 Inventory Management
00:22:00 Car Accident
00:26:10 Team Management
00:29:57 Building Customer Relationships
- Low minimums can help the small business owner start their business without excess inventory or high levels of debt.
- Pre-orders can be a big risk with not a lot of reward.
- Your team should always be prepared to take over if you are unable to.
“You can do anything you put your mind to, as long as you are mindful of adapting.” -Jentry Benke
“There are endless opportunities out there and sometimes it takes change to bring success.” -Jentry Benke
“When your world comes crashing down I think the worse thing you can do is make it worse by throwing in the towel.” -Jentry Benke
Join 1000’s of Retail Store Owners, E-commerce Brands, Wholesalers, Makers & Boutiques to grow your Instagram Income Stream.
Where to find Jentry:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 10th, 2020
Do you love the details of Building a Wholesale Brand that Caters to Small Businesses? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.