What if I told you that the “think rich to get rich” philosophy would only get you so far in your quest for financial freedom? My guest today is Candy Valentino, a speaker, coach, and long-time business owner. Also the author of Wealth Habits: Six Ordinary Steps to Achieve Extraordinary Financial Freedom, Candy joins the show today to break down the steps to creating life-long wealth that you can start doing today.
Listen in as Candy shares her tips for getting rid of debt, how to live below your means, and where you should start with investing. We also discuss why it is so important to focus on having multiple revenue streams to build life-long wealth (instead of laser-focusing on building a business with one revenue stream) and how to be intentional with your efforts so you can up-level your wealth and finally be financially free.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Building Extraordinary Wealth
- What it means to be wealthy.
- The importance of getting rid of debt.
- How to live below your means.
- The best places to start investing.
- Tips for building life-long wealth.
- How to safeguard what you have built.
- The things that wealthy people have in common.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Wealth Habits: Six Ordinary Steps to Achieve Extraordinary Financial Freedom by Candy Valentino
Favorite Quotes from Candy Valentino
“No matter where you are in your journey, there is always another level.” – Candy Valentino [2:45]
“We are not a product of our circumstances—we are a product of our choices.” – Candy Valentino [10:45]
“Distracted focus is going to give you deluded results.” – Candy Valentino [43:15]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 15th, 2022
Do you love the details of Building Extraordinary Wealth? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.
- Tips for Sourcing Wholesale in Downtown LAIf you’re in the retail business, especially in fashion, textiles, or any other industry, sourcing wholesale goods from Downtown Los Angeles can be a game-changer. The Fashion District and the surrounding areas are home to a plethora of wholesalers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices. To help you navigate this bustling wholesale hub successfully, we’ve compiled a list of valuable tips that will make your wholesale sourcing journey in Downtown LA a breeze.