What if I told you that the “think rich to get rich” philosophy would only get you so far in your quest for financial freedom? My guest today is Candy Valentino, a speaker, coach, and long-time business owner. Also the author of Wealth Habits: Six Ordinary Steps to Achieve Extraordinary Financial Freedom, Candy joins the show today to break down the steps to creating life-long wealth that you can start doing today.
Listen in as Candy shares her tips for getting rid of debt, how to live below your means, and where you should start with investing. We also discuss why it is so important to focus on having multiple revenue streams to build life-long wealth (instead of laser-focusing on building a business with one revenue stream) and how to be intentional with your efforts so you can up-level your wealth and finally be financially free.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Building Extraordinary Wealth
- What it means to be wealthy.
- The importance of getting rid of debt.
- How to live below your means.
- The best places to start investing.
- Tips for building life-long wealth.
- How to safeguard what you have built.
- The things that wealthy people have in common.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Wealth Habits: Six Ordinary Steps to Achieve Extraordinary Financial Freedom by Candy Valentino
Favorite Quotes from Candy Valentino
“No matter where you are in your journey, there is always another level.” – Candy Valentino [2:45]
“We are not a product of our circumstances—we are a product of our choices.” – Candy Valentino [10:45]
“Distracted focus is going to give you deluded results.” – Candy Valentino [43:15]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 15th, 2022
Do you love the details of Building Extraordinary Wealth? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the January 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Leaning Into The Power of Traditional MediaIs there anyone listening who doesn’t find traditional social media completely exhausting (at least sometimes!) when it comes to trying to grow your brand and…
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2023 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!