What if I told you that the “think rich to get rich” philosophy would only get you so far in your quest for financial freedom? My guest today is Candy Valentino, a speaker, coach, and long-time business owner. Also the author of Wealth Habits: Six Ordinary Steps to Achieve Extraordinary Financial Freedom, Candy joins the show today to break down the steps to creating life-long wealth that you can start doing today.
Listen in as Candy shares her tips for getting rid of debt, how to live below your means, and where you should start with investing. We also discuss why it is so important to focus on having multiple revenue streams to build life-long wealth (instead of laser-focusing on building a business with one revenue stream) and how to be intentional with your efforts so you can up-level your wealth and finally be financially free.
>>Building Extraordinary Wealth– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Building Extraordinary Wealth– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Building Extraordinary Wealth
- What it means to be wealthy.
- The importance of getting rid of debt.
- How to live below your means.
- The best places to start investing.
- Tips for building life-long wealth.
- How to safeguard what you have built.
- The things that wealthy people have in common.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Wealth Habits: Six Ordinary Steps to Achieve Extraordinary Financial Freedom by Candy Valentino
Favorite Quotes from Candy Valentino
“No matter where you are in your journey, there is always another level.” – Candy Valentino [2:45]
“We are not a product of our circumstances—we are a product of our choices.” – Candy Valentino [10:45]
“Distracted focus is going to give you deluded results.” – Candy Valentino [43:15]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 15th, 2022
Do you love the details of Building Extraordinary Wealth? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Big News from The Boutique Summit with Ashley AldersonI’m coming to you from The Boutique Summit in Dallas this week! And I want to give you guys a quick update on how it’s all going, as well as share some really exciting news. Along with the education and community, one of my favorite things about Summit is getting to share the latest news…
- Maximizing Events and the Customer Experience with Jodi Stevens, Bless Your Heart BoutiqueToday I am chatting with an OG member of The Hub and the queen of events Jodi Stevens, owner of Bless Your Heart Boutique! In addition to taking me through the evolution of her storefront and the lessons she’s learned along the way, Jodi shares all her event planning tips and tricks, and specifically how…
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the March 2023 Atlanta market…