Have you ever looked at your analytics and wondered why you’re getting traffic to your website but your store isn’t converting to the sales you should be seeing? Or maybe you are looking to build an eCommerce store, but you’re unsure of where to begin. If this sounds familiar, then Kelly Vaughn is your go-to girl. Kelly is the CEO and Founder of The Taproom, a business that creates high-powered Shopify Plus solutions for fast-growing businesses. In this episode, she joins the show to share her advice for turning a Shopify store into a sales powerhouse, as well as the tools you need to keep your business growing.
Listen in as Kelly explains why it’s so important to build a relationship with your audience from the homepage of your website—and how to do that. You will learn how to ensure your storefront stands out, the benefit of having strong imagery on your podcast, and the benefit of asking a friend to review your website and give you honest feedback.
>> Converting Your Shopify Store into A Sales Powerhouse – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> Converting Your Shopify Store into A Sales Powerhouse – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In Converting Your Shopify Store into A Sales Powerhouse:
- How to optimize the home page of your website.
- The best way to highlight your product pages.
- The psychology behind why some stores work and some stores don’t.
- The importance of having strong imagery on your site.
- Why having unique copy on your site is essential.
- How to continue the opportunity to shop on your footer.
- Why your product description is important.
- How to introduce text marketing.
“Whenever I am building a new website, I am trying to answer three questions from their homepage: Who are you? What do you sell? And why should I buy from you?”- Kelly Vaughn [3:55]
“Your product description is incredibly important.” – Kelly Vaughn [9:55]
“SEO is a marathon, not a sprint.” – Kelly Vaughn [18:50]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: January 18th, 2022
Do you love the details of Converting Your Shopify Store into A Sales Powerhouse? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Maximize Your Instagram PresenceDeep diving into the tips, tools, and trainings to make your Instagram account generate leads and grow your business.
- 10 Hiring Tips for Growing Your BusinessHow do you know if you are ready to hire someone and what steps do you take to do so? Use these quick 10 hiring tips on how to hire your next employee.
- Lori Harder: Learning In The Messy and Speaking Your Dreams Out LoudLori Harder shares all the highs and lows of her experiences in business and discusses some of the most common struggles that women in business face today (including how to overcome them).