Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Morgan Phillips, CEO of The Back Road Babe joins us for Creating a Profitable Boutique in 8 Months.
How do you market your boutique in 2021? Morgan Phillips created a Profitable Boutique in 8 Months. Today she discusses how her business thrived so quickly, marketing on Tiktok, and how to create a community around your brand.
Today’s episode was brought to you by Management One. Follow this link to learn more: https://www.management-one.com/boutique-hub
Episode Run Down:
0:06:20 Starting my Boutique
00:10:20 Outsourcing is Key
00:16:41 Marketing on Tiktok and Instagram
00:19:35 Planning Content
00:26:07 Creating Community
Main Points in Creating a Profitable Boutique in 8 Months
- Don’t be afraid to outsource.
- Batch create your content.
- Businesses grow through community.
Favorite Quotes in Creating a Profitable Boutique in 8 Months
“One of the biggest things I learned in this process is you don’t need to do everything yourself. It’s ok to outsource.” -Morgan Phillips
“The passion that I had drove me harder than the self-doubt did.” -Morgan Phillips
“People aren’t. buying the things your selling, they’re buying the way you make them feel.” -Ashley Alderson
Website:https://thebackroadbabe.com Use the code BOUTIQUEHUB15 for 15% off!
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: June 8th, 2021
Do you love the details of Creating a Profitable Boutique in 8 Months? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Cultivating Successful Habits For Life and BusinessNot only are we talking about journals, but also what it takes to be a business owner and cultivate successful habits for life, business, healthy, family – everything!
- How to Buy Wholesale Clothing for Your BoutiqueOne of the most important parts of being a successful boutique owner is how you buy wholesale clothing and products for your boutique. Sourcing for great quality, trends and price will set you apart from the rest. Here are the things to remember when buying wholesale and four key places to source for your boutique!
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.