I’m so excited to welcome back to the show one of my favorite guests and BFFs, Kelly Helfman, President of MAGIC. And we have some BIG news to share with you!
Of course, I first get the inside scoop on emerging trends and what we can expect at the upcoming MAGIC events in Las Vegas, New York and Nashville. But Kelly and I spend most of the episode talking about our big announcement … a new partnership!
The Boutique Hub is partnering with MAGIC in a much bigger way than ever before to help you Discover More MAGIC in 2024! The Hub will have a booth on the show floor at every MAGIC event throughout the year, and our team will be there to greet you, provide resources, answer questions, and take new buyers on our BFF tour.
Join The Hub team at MAGIC to connect with the community, discover your next best-sellers, uncover exclusive trend forecasting, build business insights and so much more!
From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.
MAGIC kicked off 2024 with a splash with the debut of MAGIC Miami, a new immediates-focused women’s market event featuring an edited and inspirational curation of brands. From there the stops continue to Las Vegas, New York, and one of our personal favorites, Nashville!
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- MAGIC | Website | Facebook | Instagram | TikTok | LinkedIn
- Your Guide to Vegas Apparel Markets February 2024
- Register for MAGIC Las Vegas
- Sign Up for the BFF Tour
- Kelly Helfman: Website | Instagram
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Tradeshow Marketing Handbook
- Boutique Summit 2024
- Boutique Hub Black
Watch it on YouTube:
Discover more MAGIC in 2024 with Kelly Helfman
- About MAGIC events
- Kelly Helfman’s role and mission as president
- What to expect at upcoming MAGIC markets in Las Vegas, New York and Nashville
- The differences in various shows
- Sourcing the shows
- New partnership between The Boutique Hub and MAGIC
- How The Hub’s presence will help you as a buyer
- The new BFF Tour
- How to register
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 2, 2024
Do you love the details of Discover more MAGIC in 2024 with Kelly Helfman? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.