Today Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Bombchel is an ethical fashion brand offering contemporary West African clothing and merchandise made in Liberia. Archel shares how we can learn from others in the industry, why fashion can unite us, and the value in sharing your story. This is an episode you don’t want to miss, tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
Today’s episode was brought to you by Costa Threads. Click here to learn more: www.costathreads.com
Main Points in Fashion With a Purpose
- Fashion is a unifier. We can connect and have a love for the same fashion, no matter where we are from or what we look like!
- Connect and learn from business owners around you. By forming connections you are growing your business and theirs. It’s a win-win!
- People aren’t just buying the product, they are buying the story behind the product.
“The heart of my company is to make a better life for everybody who is involved.” -Archel Bernard
“Fashion is the unifier.” -Archel Bernard
Holiday Marketing Masterclass: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/holidaymarketingmasterclass
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 7th, 2021
Do you love the details of Key Principles For Boutique Owner Success? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Showing your Customers Appreciation this Holiday SeasonNot only is Christmas the time for buying it’s also the time for GIVING. Often times we spend the months looking at numbers and forget about the amazing people who helped us create those numbers in the first place. How are you showing your customers appreciation this Holiday Season?
- How To Maximize Your Email MarketingDid you know that 64% of small businesses use email marketing and it is the most reliable method to boost marketing, more than social media! It’s easy to think of email marketing as an’ old traditional marketing strategy’, but it has proven to be still very relevant and effective, with 4.03 billion people using email around the world in 2021.
- Big Announcement and Saying Goodbye to Season 3Our final episode for season three of The Boutique Chat Podcast, a recent milestone we have hit and some exciting things to look forward to!