Today Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Bombchel is an ethical fashion brand offering contemporary West African clothing and merchandise made in Liberia. Archel shares how we can learn from others in the industry, why fashion can unite us, and the value in sharing your story. This is an episode you don’t want to miss, tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
Today’s episode was brought to you by Costa Threads. Click here to learn more: www.costathreads.com
Main Points in Fashion With a Purpose
- Fashion is a unifier. We can connect and have a love for the same fashion, no matter where we are from or what we look like!
- Connect and learn from business owners around you. By forming connections you are growing your business and theirs. It’s a win-win!
- People aren’t just buying the product, they are buying the story behind the product.
“The heart of my company is to make a better life for everybody who is involved.” -Archel Bernard
“Fashion is the unifier.” -Archel Bernard
Holiday Marketing Masterclass: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/holidaymarketingmasterclass
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 7th, 2021
Do you love the details of Key Principles For Boutique Owner Success? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.