Today Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Bombchel is an ethical fashion brand offering contemporary West African clothing and merchandise made in Liberia. Archel shares how we can learn from others in the industry, why fashion can unite us, and the value in sharing your story. This is an episode you don’t want to miss, tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
Today’s episode was brought to you by Costa Threads. Click here to learn more: www.costathreads.com
Main Points in Fashion With a Purpose
- Fashion is a unifier. We can connect and have a love for the same fashion, no matter where we are from or what we look like!
- Connect and learn from business owners around you. By forming connections you are growing your business and theirs. It’s a win-win!
- People aren’t just buying the product, they are buying the story behind the product.
“The heart of my company is to make a better life for everybody who is involved.” -Archel Bernard
“Fashion is the unifier.” -Archel Bernard
Holiday Marketing Masterclass: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/holidaymarketingmasterclass
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 7th, 2021
Do you love the details of Key Principles For Boutique Owner Success? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Halloween Wholesale PicksFall is right around the corner and you know what that means…it’s time to celebrate Halloween! Be ahead of the curve this pumpkin spice season by shopping some of these amazing Halloween wholesale picks from Boutique Hub vendors now.
- Fashion With a PurposeToday Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
- DIY Boutique Holiday Display IdeasThe Holiday season is an opportunity for your boutique to stand out from the crowd. This week’s post features creative projects to help you create an inspired space for your customers to shop. These DIY boutique Holiday display ideas are proof positive that you don’t have to spend a fortune to make your boutique look like a million bucks.