This episode is a little different. This week I am joined by my business coach Tom Wesner of EOS Worldwide — so you’re going to get all of the juicy details of what it’s really like at The Hub behind the scenes! Aside from reminding me of the things I need to continue to work on, Tom breaks down what the EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) Model actually is and how EOS can transform your business.
For more information and to find out how EOS can transform your business, contact Tom directly at [email protected].
EOS provides a structure and framework for organizing and scaling your business based on a clear vision, as well as building a team that works with focus and accountability. As Tom and I talk through the six components of EOS — people, vision, data, process, traction, and issues — he emphasizes the importance of responsibility and accountability within an organization, the key to strong leadership and the need to have the right people in the right seats. Tom also highlights the benefits of delegating and elevating oneself as a leader and explains the significance of data and the use of a scorecard to track key metrics.
EOS has been so essential to our success at The Hub, so I want to encourage you to listen to this one at full volume! And also to reach out to Tom – he would love to hear from you, and I promise you will thank me later!
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Tom Wesner: [email protected]
- EOS Worldwide: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Boutique Summit 2024
- 2024 Boutique Boss Planner
- Retail Bootcamp
- Small Business Marketing Handbook
- Boutique Hub Black
Watch it on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn About in How EOS Can Transform Your Business and Team
- What is EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System)?
- The Six Components of EOS: Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction
- Breaking Down the EOS Model
- How EOS is implemented is in a Small Business
- Self-Implementing vs. Hiring a Coach
- Building a Leadership Team
- Delegating and Elevating
- The Importance of Data
- The Scorecard and Outcome Measurement
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: January 9, 2024
Do you love the details of How EOS Can Transform Your Business and Team? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.