Brandi Brown was a former salon owner and now a full-time Boutique Owner at the Exchange Boutique. Brandi tells us how servant leadership can transform your business no matter the type of industry you are in. She goes over team culture, going live, and the secret to keeping customers coming back.
- When you are a servant leader your team recognizes that and wants to do the best they can for you and the company.
- You need to keep showing up for your customers. Consistency is KEY.
- Businesses thrive when you show up as your true authentic self.
Favorite Quotes in How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your Business
“I think if you take care of your people, they will take care of you. And that goes the same for customers.” -Brandi Brown
“Invest in your people.”-Brandi Brown
“Those that are thriving are those who are being their most authentic self.” -Brandi Brown
2021 Boutique Summit Tickets are live! Use the promo code BOUTIQUECHAT or follow this link to automatically get the 10% discount.
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 13th, 2021
Do you love the details of How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Retail Sidewalk Sign InspoIn the fast-paced world of retail, where competition is fierce and attention spans are fleeting, every tool at your disposal can make a significant difference. One such tool that has stood the test of time and continues to be a vital asset for retailers is the humble sidewalk sign. These unassuming signs, often placed right outside your storefront, may seem simple, but they pack a powerful punch when it comes to attracting customers and driving sales. In this post, we’ll explore why retail sidewalk signs are so important and some fun inspiration pics to get your creative juices flowing for your very own sidewalks.
- Using Story to Grow Your Business with Lyn Graft, founder of Storytelling for EntrepreneursStorytelling for Entrepreneurs founder Lyn Graft shares his secrets on how to use story to grow your business.
- The Boutique Hub at October Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the October 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!