Brandi Brown was a former salon owner and now a full-time Boutique Owner at the Exchange Boutique. Brandi tells us how servant leadership can transform your business no matter the type of industry you are in. She goes over team culture, going live, and the secret to keeping customers coming back.
- When you are a servant leader your team recognizes that and wants to do the best they can for you and the company.
- You need to keep showing up for your customers. Consistency is KEY.
- Businesses thrive when you show up as your true authentic self.
Favorite Quotes in How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your Business
“I think if you take care of your people, they will take care of you. And that goes the same for customers.” -Brandi Brown
“Invest in your people.”-Brandi Brown
“Those that are thriving are those who are being their most authentic self.” -Brandi Brown
2021 Boutique Summit Tickets are live! Use the promo code BOUTIQUECHAT or follow this link to automatically get the 10% discount.
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 13th, 2021
Do you love the details of How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Cultivating Successful Habits For Life and BusinessNot only are we talking about journals, but also what it takes to be a business owner and cultivate successful habits for life, business, healthy, family – everything!
- How to Buy Wholesale Clothing for Your BoutiqueOne of the most important parts of being a successful boutique owner is how you buy wholesale clothing and products for your boutique. Sourcing for great quality, trends and price will set you apart from the rest. Here are the things to remember when buying wholesale and four key places to source for your boutique!
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.