Brandi Brown was a former salon owner and now a full-time Boutique Owner at the Exchange Boutique. Brandi tells us how servant leadership can transform your business no matter the type of industry you are in. She goes over team culture, going live, and the secret to keeping customers coming back.
- When you are a servant leader your team recognizes that and wants to do the best they can for you and the company.
- You need to keep showing up for your customers. Consistency is KEY.
- Businesses thrive when you show up as your true authentic self.
Favorite Quotes in How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your Business
“I think if you take care of your people, they will take care of you. And that goes the same for customers.” -Brandi Brown
“Invest in your people.”-Brandi Brown
“Those that are thriving are those who are being their most authentic self.” -Brandi Brown
2021 Boutique Summit Tickets are live! Use the promo code BOUTIQUECHAT or follow this link to automatically get the 10% discount.
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 13th, 2021
Do you love the details of How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Halloween Wholesale PicksFall is right around the corner and you know what that means…it’s time to celebrate Halloween! Be ahead of the curve this pumpkin spice season by shopping some of these amazing Halloween wholesale picks from Boutique Hub vendors now.
- Fashion With a PurposeToday Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
- DIY Boutique Holiday Display IdeasThe Holiday season is an opportunity for your boutique to stand out from the crowd. This week’s post features creative projects to help you create an inspired space for your customers to shop. These DIY boutique Holiday display ideas are proof positive that you don’t have to spend a fortune to make your boutique look like a million bucks.