Brandi Brown was a former salon owner and now a full-time Boutique Owner at the Exchange Boutique. Brandi tells us how servant leadership can transform your business no matter the type of industry you are in. She goes over team culture, going live, and the secret to keeping customers coming back.
- When you are a servant leader your team recognizes that and wants to do the best they can for you and the company.
- You need to keep showing up for your customers. Consistency is KEY.
- Businesses thrive when you show up as your true authentic self.
Favorite Quotes in How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your Business
“I think if you take care of your people, they will take care of you. And that goes the same for customers.” -Brandi Brown
“Invest in your people.”-Brandi Brown
“Those that are thriving are those who are being their most authentic self.” -Brandi Brown
2021 Boutique Summit Tickets are live! Use the promo code BOUTIQUECHAT or follow this link to automatically get the 10% discount.
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 13th, 2021
Do you love the details of How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Increasing Margins with OFFPRICEThe OFFPRICE Show is entirely dedicated to off-price goods, from footwear and apparel to accessories and beauty. Let’s go over increasing margins with OFFPRICE.
- You Must Evolve to ThriveKeiauna goes over how you must evolve to thrive in your business. This includes hiring, outsourcing, and pricing for profit.
- How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your BusinessBrandi tells us how servant leadership can transform your business no matter the type of industry you are in. She goes over team culture, going live, and the secret to keeping customers coming back.