Keiauna was ahead of the game starting her mobile boutique in 2014. She now also runs a brick and motor and online boutique. Keiauna goes over how you must evolve to thrive in your business. This includes hiring, outsourcing, and pricing for profit. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details!
MAIN POINTS IN YOU MUST EVOLVE TO THRIVE
- Build a community, it’s not just about selling clothes.
- Buying is more than getting all the pretty things. You need a strategy to be profitable.
- Remove the emotional attachment from your inventory. View it as $20 bills hanging on those hangers.
“What I love most is that my business is a community.” -Keiauna White
“You need to keep showing up consistently.” -Keiauna White
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 20th, 2021
Do you love the details of You Must Evolve to Thrive? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Halloween Wholesale PicksFall is right around the corner and you know what that means…it’s time to celebrate Halloween! Be ahead of the curve this pumpkin spice season by shopping some of these amazing Halloween wholesale picks from Boutique Hub vendors now.
- Fashion With a PurposeToday Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
- DIY Boutique Holiday Display IdeasThe Holiday season is an opportunity for your boutique to stand out from the crowd. This week’s post features creative projects to help you create an inspired space for your customers to shop. These DIY boutique Holiday display ideas are proof positive that you don’t have to spend a fortune to make your boutique look like a million bucks.