Keiauna was ahead of the game starting her mobile boutique in 2014. She now also runs a brick and motor and online boutique. Keiauna goes over how you must evolve to thrive in your business. This includes hiring, outsourcing, and pricing for profit. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details!
MAIN POINTS IN YOU MUST EVOLVE TO THRIVE
- Build a community, it’s not just about selling clothes.
- Buying is more than getting all the pretty things. You need a strategy to be profitable.
- Remove the emotional attachment from your inventory. View it as $20 bills hanging on those hangers.
“What I love most is that my business is a community.” -Keiauna White
“You need to keep showing up consistently.” -Keiauna White
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 20th, 2021
Do you love the details of You Must Evolve to Thrive? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 10 Ways to Clear Out Inventory at the End of the YearHello Lovelies—Today we are focusing on 10 ways to clear out inventory prior to year-end! Here are a few creative ideas to help move dead inventory that won’t carry over well into the new year!
- Optimizing Your Shopify Conversion RateMany members of The Boutique Hub are Shopify owners, so today we are digging into the details of enhancing your Shopify store with Josh Orr,…
- Lessons Learned From a Decade in BusinessIf there has ever been a boutique that does an amazing job not only understanding their customer but also building a truly amazing brand, it’s…