Keiauna was ahead of the game starting her mobile boutique in 2014. She now also runs a brick and motor and online boutique. Keiauna goes over how you must evolve to thrive in your business. This includes hiring, outsourcing, and pricing for profit. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details!
>> EPISODE 323 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> EPISODE 323 – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
MAIN POINTS IN YOU MUST EVOLVE TO THRIVE
- Build a community, it’s not just about selling clothes.
- Buying is more than getting all the pretty things. You need a strategy to be profitable.
- Remove the emotional attachment from your inventory. View it as $20 bills hanging on those hangers.
“What I love most is that my business is a community.” -Keiauna White
“You need to keep showing up consistently.” -Keiauna White
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehubto suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 20th, 2021
Do you love the details of You Must Evolve to Thrive? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Maximizing Events and the Customer Experience with Jodi Stevens, Bless Your Heart BoutiqueToday I am chatting with an OG member of The Hub and the queen of events Jodi Stevens, owner of Bless Your Heart Boutique! In addition to taking me through the evolution of her storefront and the lessons she’s learned along the way, Jodi shares all her event planning tips and tricks, and specifically how…
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the March 2023 Atlanta market…
- Scaling With Systems with Denise AlbrightWe have a lot to talk about in this episode! I’m joined by Denise Albright, a creative entrepreneur who founded her first company in 1999 and has had an entrepreneurial mindset since childhood. After taking a break in 2007 to focus on her family, Denise’s entrepreneurial spirit was reignited in 2015 when a production delay…