Are you making the proper plans to prepare for the busy months ahead? Ashley discusses tips to boost sales during summer slowdowns so you aren’t stuck with summer apparel in November. She also goes over some exciting updates from the Boutique Hub such as website changes, the Boutique Summit, and the launch of Retail Bootcamp.
Main Points in Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns
- Start back to school planning NOW!
- Re-shoot and re-style pieces that can be worn during this transitional period.
- Ask yourself, Are you playing to win or are you playing not to lose?
Favorite Quotes in Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns
“I feel like one hour of action trumps a hundred hours of motivation.” -Ashley Alderson
“Are you playing to win or are you playing not to lose?” -Ashley Alderson
2021 Boutique Summit Tickets are live! Use the promo code BOUTIQUECHAT or follow this link to automatically get the 10% discount.
Learn More about Retail Bootcamp here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/retail-bootcamp
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 6th, 2021
Do you love the details of Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Cultivating Successful Habits For Life and BusinessNot only are we talking about journals, but also what it takes to be a business owner and cultivate successful habits for life, business, healthy, family – everything!
- How to Buy Wholesale Clothing for Your BoutiqueOne of the most important parts of being a successful boutique owner is how you buy wholesale clothing and products for your boutique. Sourcing for great quality, trends and price will set you apart from the rest. Here are the things to remember when buying wholesale and four key places to source for your boutique!
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.