Are you making the proper plans to prepare for the busy months ahead? Ashley discusses tips to boost sales during summer slowdowns so you aren’t stuck with summer apparel in November. She also goes over some exciting updates from the Boutique Hub such as website changes, the Boutique Summit, and the launch of Retail Bootcamp.
Main Points in Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns
- Start back to school planning NOW!
- Re-shoot and re-style pieces that can be worn during this transitional period.
- Ask yourself, Are you playing to win or are you playing not to lose?
Favorite Quotes in Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns
“I feel like one hour of action trumps a hundred hours of motivation.” -Ashley Alderson
“Are you playing to win or are you playing not to lose?” -Ashley Alderson
2021 Boutique Summit Tickets are live! Use the promo code BOUTIQUECHAT or follow this link to automatically get the 10% discount.
Learn More about Retail Bootcamp here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/retail-bootcamp
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 6th, 2021
Do you love the details of Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.