Are you making the proper plans to prepare for the busy months ahead? Ashley discusses tips to boost sales during summer slowdowns so you aren’t stuck with summer apparel in November. She also goes over some exciting updates from the Boutique Hub such as website changes, the Boutique Summit, and the launch of Retail Bootcamp.
Main Points in Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns
- Start back to school planning NOW!
- Re-shoot and re-style pieces that can be worn during this transitional period.
- Ask yourself, Are you playing to win or are you playing not to lose?
Favorite Quotes in Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns
“I feel like one hour of action trumps a hundred hours of motivation.” -Ashley Alderson
“Are you playing to win or are you playing not to lose?” -Ashley Alderson
2021 Boutique Summit Tickets are live! Use the promo code BOUTIQUECHAT or follow this link to automatically get the 10% discount.
Learn More about Retail Bootcamp here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/retail-bootcamp
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 6th, 2021
Do you love the details of Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Halloween Wholesale PicksFall is right around the corner and you know what that means…it’s time to celebrate Halloween! Be ahead of the curve this pumpkin spice season by shopping some of these amazing Halloween wholesale picks from Boutique Hub vendors now.
- Fashion With a PurposeToday Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
- DIY Boutique Holiday Display IdeasThe Holiday season is an opportunity for your boutique to stand out from the crowd. This week’s post features creative projects to help you create an inspired space for your customers to shop. These DIY boutique Holiday display ideas are proof positive that you don’t have to spend a fortune to make your boutique look like a million bucks.