Are you making the proper plans to prepare for the busy months ahead? Ashley discusses tips to boost sales during summer slowdowns so you aren’t stuck with summer apparel in November. She also goes over some exciting updates from the Boutique Hub such as website changes, the Boutique Summit, and the launch of Retail Bootcamp.
Main Points in Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns
- Start back to school planning NOW!
- Re-shoot and re-style pieces that can be worn during this transitional period.
- Ask yourself, Are you playing to win or are you playing not to lose?
Favorite Quotes in Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns
“I feel like one hour of action trumps a hundred hours of motivation.” -Ashley Alderson
“Are you playing to win or are you playing not to lose?” -Ashley Alderson
2021 Boutique Summit Tickets are live! Use the promo code BOUTIQUECHAT or follow this link to automatically get the 10% discount.
Learn More about Retail Bootcamp here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/retail-bootcamp
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 6th, 2021
Do you love the details of Tips to Boost Sales During Summer Slowdowns? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 10 Ways to Clear Out Inventory at the End of the YearHello Lovelies—Today we are focusing on 10 ways to clear out inventory prior to year-end! Here are a few creative ideas to help move dead inventory that won’t carry over well into the new year!
- Optimizing Your Shopify Conversion RateMany members of The Boutique Hub are Shopify owners, so today we are digging into the details of enhancing your Shopify store with Josh Orr,…
- Lessons Learned From a Decade in BusinessIf there has ever been a boutique that does an amazing job not only understanding their customer but also building a truly amazing brand, it’s…