Erik Huberman is CEO of Hawk Media, the fastest-growing marketing consultancy in the United States. Today he shares his expertise on how to drive traffic to your online store. He will cover topics such as how the new IOS changes will affect your business, what metrics matter most, and how to spot bad ad agencies.
- 00:01:47 Erik’s Background
- 00:06:22 ROAS
- 00:14:55 How IOS changes will affect You
- 00:27:34 What Metrics Matter the Most
Main Points in How to Drive Traffic to Your Online Store
- Look at much you are spending, how much revenue you are driving, and how much growth you are getting.
- Don’t put all your eggs in the Facebook basket, diversify your marketing strategy.
- Once you accept there are going to be problems in your business, the more resilient you will become.
Favorite Quotes in How to Drive Traffic to Your Online Store
“All marketing should be an investment. If it’s not an investment, don’t do it.” -Erik Huberman
“Think about marketing like a portfolio strategy. You want to be diversified. You don’t want to have all your eggs in one basket.” -Erik Huberman
“Partnerships are a very understated, they are big way to grow.” -Erik Huberman
2021 Boutique Summit Tickets are live! Use the promo code BOUTIQUECHAT or follow this link to automatically get the 10% discount.
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: June 28th, 2021
Do you love the details of How to Drive Traffic to Your Online Store? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 10 Ways to Clear Out Inventory at the End of the YearHello Lovelies—Today we are focusing on 10 ways to clear out inventory prior to year-end! Here are a few creative ideas to help move dead inventory that won’t carry over well into the new year!
- Optimizing Your Shopify Conversion RateMany members of The Boutique Hub are Shopify owners, so today we are digging into the details of enhancing your Shopify store with Josh Orr,…
- Lessons Learned From a Decade in BusinessIf there has ever been a boutique that does an amazing job not only understanding their customer but also building a truly amazing brand, it’s…