Erik Huberman is CEO of Hawk Media, the fastest-growing marketing consultancy in the United States. Today he shares his expertise on how to drive traffic to your online store. He will cover topics such as how the new IOS changes will affect your business, what metrics matter most, and how to spot bad ad agencies.
- 00:01:47 Erik’s Background
- 00:06:22 ROAS
- 00:14:55 How IOS changes will affect You
- 00:27:34 What Metrics Matter the Most
Main Points in How to Drive Traffic to Your Online Store
- Look at much you are spending, how much revenue you are driving, and how much growth you are getting.
- Don’t put all your eggs in the Facebook basket, diversify your marketing strategy.
- Once you accept there are going to be problems in your business, the more resilient you will become.
Favorite Quotes in How to Drive Traffic to Your Online Store
“All marketing should be an investment. If it’s not an investment, don’t do it.” -Erik Huberman
“Think about marketing like a portfolio strategy. You want to be diversified. You don’t want to have all your eggs in one basket.” -Erik Huberman
“Partnerships are a very understated, they are big way to grow.” -Erik Huberman
2021 Boutique Summit Tickets are live! Use the promo code BOUTIQUECHAT or follow this link to automatically get the 10% discount.
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: June 28th, 2021
Do you love the details of How to Drive Traffic to Your Online Store? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Halloween Wholesale PicksFall is right around the corner and you know what that means…it’s time to celebrate Halloween! Be ahead of the curve this pumpkin spice season by shopping some of these amazing Halloween wholesale picks from Boutique Hub vendors now.
- Fashion With a PurposeToday Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
- DIY Boutique Holiday Display IdeasThe Holiday season is an opportunity for your boutique to stand out from the crowd. This week’s post features creative projects to help you create an inspired space for your customers to shop. These DIY boutique Holiday display ideas are proof positive that you don’t have to spend a fortune to make your boutique look like a million bucks.