Learn how to boost traffic to your boutique organically with this SEO strategy for boutiques. Jeff goes over backlinks, keywords, and how to not get ripped off by ad agencies. Get ready to take some notes because this episode is packed with easy-to-follow SEO tips!
Episode Run Down:
00:02:38 Iron Man
00:08:54 SEO Basics
00:27:25 Making an SEO Plan
00:39:21 Working with Ad Agencies
Today’s episode was brought to you by Management One. Follow this link to learn more: https://www.management-one.com/boutique-hub
Main Points in SEO Strategy for Boutiques
- Google my business is important. Make sure your best customers are leaving reviews.
- You can bring tons of traffic to your website, but if the page isn’t good their not going to buy.
- Make sure the ad companies are reporting ROAS (Return On Advertising Spend) to you, otherwise that’s a red flag.
Favorite Quotes in SEO Strategy for Boutiques
“You don’t advertise unless it generates a return.” -Jeff Fenn
“Organic traffic will increase with SEO. Your page itself is what determines sales.” -Jeff Fenn
Learn more about SEO and so much more inside of Retail Bootcamp!
Use these proven strategies, ideas, and systems to create the time you need to scale your company, build new traffic, profit, create lasting customer relationships and lead your business into a new future.
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: June 22nd, 2021
Do you love the details of SEO Strategy for Boutiques? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Increasing Margins with OFFPRICEThe OFFPRICE Show is entirely dedicated to off-price goods, from footwear and apparel to accessories and beauty. Let’s go over increasing margins with OFFPRICE.
- You Must Evolve to ThriveKeiauna goes over how you must evolve to thrive in your business. This includes hiring, outsourcing, and pricing for profit.
- How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your BusinessBrandi tells us how servant leadership can transform your business no matter the type of industry you are in. She goes over team culture, going live, and the secret to keeping customers coming back.