Learn how to boost traffic to your boutique organically with this SEO strategy for boutiques. Jeff goes over backlinks, keywords, and how to not get ripped off by ad agencies. Get ready to take some notes because this episode is packed with easy-to-follow SEO tips!
>> EPISODE 319 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> EPISODE 319 – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Episode Run Down:
00:02:38 Iron Man
00:08:54 SEO Basics
00:27:25 Making an SEO Plan
00:39:21 Working with Ad Agencies
Today’s episode was brought to you by Management One. Follow this link to learn more: https://www.management-one.com/boutique-hub
Main Points in SEO Strategy for Boutiques
- Google my business is important. Make sure your best customers are leaving reviews.
- You can bring tons of traffic to your website, but if the page isn’t good their not going to buy.
- Make sure the ad companies are reporting ROAS (Return On Advertising Spend) to you, otherwise that’s a red flag.
Favorite Quotes in SEO Strategy for Boutiques
“You don’t advertise unless it generates a return.” -Jeff Fenn
“Organic traffic will increase with SEO. Your page itself is what determines sales.” -Jeff Fenn
Learn more about SEO and so much more inside of Retail Bootcamp!
Use these proven strategies, ideas, and systems to create the time you need to scale your company, build new traffic, profit, create lasting customer relationships and lead your business into a new future.
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehubto suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: June 22nd, 2021
Do you love the details of SEO Strategy for Boutiques? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.