Content marketing strategists are constantly telling us that “content is king” and it’s critical for sales. But with so much conflicting information out there, how do we know what social platforms to focus on? And how do we ensure we are creating content that actually interests our viewers and potential buyers? To help us dive into all things content creation is Jasmine Star, founder of Social Curator and the queen of content.
In this episode, we will be discussing how to cut the overwhelm, maximize your Instagram, and create eye-catching reels. You will learn why the algorithm is not out to get you, the importance of engagement, and how often you should be posting. Content creation doesn’t have to be scary—you have the ability to be just as creative as anyone else!
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In How To Create Quality Content That Actually Works
- Why Jasmine is so passionate about content.
- The importance of content for a boutique owner.
- How to know if what you’re doing is working.
- The best way to get engagement.
- How often you should be posting on social media.
- What the most successful boutique owners have in common.
“Content in and of itself is an expressive, creative, artistic division of who we are, even if we do not feel like we are artistic, creative creatures or beings.” – Jasmine Star [2:58]
“Content will be a defining factor for the success and growth rate of a boutique owner.” – Jasmine Star [3:48]
“Making a plan is just the heavy lifting, and then creating the content becomes the joy.” – Jasmine Star [15:45]
Today’s episode was brought to you by Digital Boutique Co. Click here to learn more: https://digitalboutiqueco.com/lets-chat/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 2nd, 2021
Do you love the details of How To Create Quality Content That Actually Works? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.