Content marketing strategists are constantly telling us that “content is king” and it’s critical for sales. But with so much conflicting information out there, how do we know what social platforms to focus on? And how do we ensure we are creating content that actually interests our viewers and potential buyers? To help us dive into all things content creation is Jasmine Star, founder of Social Curator and the queen of content.
In this episode, we will be discussing how to cut the overwhelm, maximize your Instagram, and create eye-catching reels. You will learn why the algorithm is not out to get you, the importance of engagement, and how often you should be posting. Content creation doesn’t have to be scary—you have the ability to be just as creative as anyone else!
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In How To Create Quality Content That Actually Works
- Why Jasmine is so passionate about content.
- The importance of content for a boutique owner.
- How to know if what you’re doing is working.
- The best way to get engagement.
- How often you should be posting on social media.
- What the most successful boutique owners have in common.
“Content in and of itself is an expressive, creative, artistic division of who we are, even if we do not feel like we are artistic, creative creatures or beings.” – Jasmine Star [2:58]
“Content will be a defining factor for the success and growth rate of a boutique owner.” – Jasmine Star [3:48]
“Making a plan is just the heavy lifting, and then creating the content becomes the joy.” – Jasmine Star [15:45]
Today’s episode was brought to you by Digital Boutique Co. Click here to learn more: https://digitalboutiqueco.com/lets-chat/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 2nd, 2021
Do you love the details of How To Create Quality Content That Actually Works? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the October 2022 Atlanta market…
- Keys For Successful Boutique PlanningI know this time of year is when most of us are starting to think ahead about planning for the new year, so today I’m…
- Small Business Owner HacksBeing a small business owner is no easy job. Here at The Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping small business owners succeed with education, strategy, support, and community. Here are a few small business owner hacks to help you succeed!