Coming out of some of the hardest years the world has ever had to face has, of course, been challenging. However, for many, it has shed light on how we truly want to spend our time moving forward and the importance of living a life filled with purpose. I have spoken about the book The Joy of Missing Out before, and today I have the absolute pleasure of welcoming the author, Tanya Dalton, onto the show. In this episode, we will be discussing the art of transforming our limiting beliefs and how we can create the life we want to live.
Listen in as we dive deep on the topic of fear, focusing on where fear comes from and how instead of being adverse to fear, we can harness it for good and use it to push ourselves in the right direction. If you don’t have the right mindset, you overwork yourself to the point of burnout, and you don’t have a good grasp on what’s going on internally, you won’t be able to control what’s going on externally, so don’t miss this important episode!
Watch the interview on Youtube:
What You’ll Learn In Living Your Life On Purpose
- How to transform daily habits.
- Why we shouldn’t focus on being adverse to fear.
- How to overcome our limiting beliefs.
- Why SMART goals are out of date.
- The importance of having the right mindset.
- How busy women can live a more free life filled with purpose.
- The best way to stop being a victim of your time.
- How to think about obstacles as opportunities.
“Goals are the vehicle to get us to the life we want. It’s really about living bigger than you are today.” – Tanya Dalton [6:22]
“The pandemic has really been a time to be perfectly imperfect.” – Tanya Dalton [9:30]
“The way that you’re spending your time is how you’re prioritizing.” – Tanya Dalton [13:20]
On Purpose by Tanya Dalton
Today’s episode was brought to you by Makeup Junkie Bags. Click here to learn more: www.makeupjunkiebags.com
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: October 26th, 2021
Do you love the details of Answering Your Call-In Questions? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the October 2022 Atlanta market…
- Keys For Successful Boutique PlanningI know this time of year is when most of us are starting to think ahead about planning for the new year, so today I’m…
- Small Business Owner HacksBeing a small business owner is no easy job. Here at The Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping small business owners succeed with education, strategy, support, and community. Here are a few small business owner hacks to help you succeed!