You know that feeling when you team up with a boutique bestie who just gets it, and you can talk all things industry knowing that they know exactly what you’re talking about? Well, I get to experience that today as I chat with my boutique bestie, Ulla Hald! Ulla is the founder of Faves, which many of you know and use for planning inventory and managing purchase orders once you’ve bought at market or any online platform.
In this episode, we’re walking through what successful retailers using Faves all have in common, as well as what you can learn about better management of inventory (which is arguably one of the toughest challenges that boutique owners face). Ulla and I are also giving you a little sneak peek special announcement on our new platform, Hubventory, that you definitely don’t want to miss—and that I know will make your life a whole lot easier!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From How To Manage Your Boutique’s Inventory
- The backstory behind Faves.
- What makes boutiques successful at inventory management.
- The common mistakes that everyone makes.
- What successful buying looks like.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Ulla Hald
“Successful buying starts before you go.” – Ulla Hald [5:50]
“It’s fun to be in market, but it’s a serious investment you’re out there doing.” – Ulla Hald [11:00]
“Buying doesn’t stop just because you leave market.” – Ulla Hald [11:30]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 20th, 2022
Do you love the details of How To Manage Your Boutique’s Inventory? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Boutique Gift Guide: Stocking StuffersThe holiday season is upon us, and so is gift-giving season! Here at The Boutique Hub, we empower, support, and bring together small businesses in…
- Quick Tips for Surviving the Holiday SeasonMany of you are getting ready for the holiday season and all of the promotional days that happen during the fourth quarter, and you’re probably…
- Showing Customer Appreciation this Holiday SeasonNot only is Christmas the time for buying it’s also the time for GIVING. Often times we spend the months looking at numbers and forget about the amazing people who helped us create those numbers in the first place. How are you showing customer appreciation this Holiday Season?