You know that feeling when you team up with a boutique bestie who just gets it, and you can talk all things industry knowing that they know exactly what you’re talking about? Well, I get to experience that today as I chat with my boutique bestie, Ulla Hald! Ulla is the founder of Faves, which many of you know and use for planning inventory and managing purchase orders once you’ve bought at market or any online platform.
In this episode, we’re walking through what successful retailers using Faves all have in common, as well as what you can learn about better management of inventory (which is arguably one of the toughest challenges that boutique owners face). Ulla and I are also giving you a little sneak peek special announcement on our new platform, Hubventory, that you definitely don’t want to miss—and that I know will make your life a whole lot easier!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From How To Manage Your Boutique’s Inventory
- The backstory behind Faves.
- What makes boutiques successful at inventory management.
- The common mistakes that everyone makes.
- What successful buying looks like.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Ulla Hald
“Successful buying starts before you go.” – Ulla Hald [5:50]
“It’s fun to be in market, but it’s a serious investment you’re out there doing.” – Ulla Hald [11:00]
“Buying doesn’t stop just because you leave market.” – Ulla Hald [11:30]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 20th, 2022
Do you love the details of How To Manage Your Boutique’s Inventory? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.