You know that feeling when you team up with a boutique bestie who just gets it, and you can talk all things industry knowing that they know exactly what you’re talking about? Well, I get to experience that today as I chat with my boutique bestie, Ulla Hald! Ulla is the founder of Faves, which many of you know and use for planning inventory and managing purchase orders once you’ve bought at market or any online platform.
In this episode, we’re walking through what successful retailers using Faves all have in common, as well as what you can learn about better management of inventory (which is arguably one of the toughest challenges that boutique owners face). Ulla and I are also giving you a little sneak peek special announcement on our new platform, Hubventory, that you definitely don’t want to miss—and that I know will make your life a whole lot easier!
>>How To Manage Your Boutique’s Inventory– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>How To Manage Your Boutique’s Inventory– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From How To Manage Your Boutique’s Inventory
- The backstory behind Faves.
- What makes boutiques successful at inventory management.
- The common mistakes that everyone makes.
- What successful buying looks like.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Ulla Hald: Website
Favorite Quotes from Ulla Hald
“Successful buying starts before you go.” – Ulla Hald [5:50]
“It’s fun to be in market, but it’s a serious investment you’re out there doing.” – Ulla Hald [11:00]
“Buying doesn’t stop just because you leave market.” – Ulla Hald [11:30]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 20th, 2022
Do you love the details of How To Manage Your Boutique’s Inventory? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.