Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Kristy Gayton, CEO of Start Planner, joins us for How to Plan Effectively. Kristy is a productivity expert who wanted a planner that meshed solid business principles with everyday life, so 6 years ago she started her company the Start Planner. Today she will go over the best strategies for mapping out your week, the importance of time blocking, and the mindset needed to achieve your goals. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details!
- Mindset work before productivity.
- Set up an overall schedule and time block out your days.
- Take time to reflect so you can plan for future success.
“It’s all about creating systems and habits that make us more efficient with our time to leave us more space to do the things that we enjoy and to not be stressed.” -Kristy
“Take some time to reflect. A lot of the time we think hustling or working harder will reap more reward, it’s not necessarily that, it’s working smarter.” -Kristy
“Coming up with a plan and coming up with strategies for each of your goals is important and that’s where you should start.” -Kristy
Where to find Kristy:
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES ON OUR WEBSITE:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Want to be our listener of the week? Then Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 22nd, 2020
Do you love the details How to Plan Effectively? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.