Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Kristy Gayton, CEO of Start Planner, joins us for How to Plan Effectively. Kristy is a productivity expert who wanted a planner that meshed solid business principles with everyday life, so 6 years ago she started her company the Start Planner. Today she will go over the best strategies for mapping out your week, the importance of time blocking, and the mindset needed to achieve your goals. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details!
>> EPISODE 290 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
Don’t Have iTunes? Listen on Libsyn here
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
- Mindset work before productivity.
- Set up an overall schedule and time block out your days.
- Take time to reflect so you can plan for future success.
“It’s all about creating systems and habits that make us more efficient with our time to leave us more space to do the things that we enjoy and to not be stressed.” -Kristy
“Take some time to reflect. A lot of the time we think hustling or working harder will reap more reward, it’s not necessarily that, it’s working smarter.” -Kristy
“Coming up with a plan and coming up with strategies for each of your goals is important and that’s where you should start.” -Kristy
Where to find Kristy:
Instagram: @startwithkristy & @startplanner
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES ON OUR WEBSITE:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehubto suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Want to be our listener of the week? Then Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 22nd, 2020
Do you love the details How to Plan Effectively? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.