Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Kristy Gayton, CEO of Start Planner, joins us for How to Plan Effectively. Kristy is a productivity expert who wanted a planner that meshed solid business principles with everyday life, so 6 years ago she started her company the Start Planner. Today she will go over the best strategies for mapping out your week, the importance of time blocking, and the mindset needed to achieve your goals. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details!
- Mindset work before productivity.
- Set up an overall schedule and time block out your days.
- Take time to reflect so you can plan for future success.
“It’s all about creating systems and habits that make us more efficient with our time to leave us more space to do the things that we enjoy and to not be stressed.” -Kristy
“Take some time to reflect. A lot of the time we think hustling or working harder will reap more reward, it’s not necessarily that, it’s working smarter.” -Kristy
“Coming up with a plan and coming up with strategies for each of your goals is important and that’s where you should start.” -Kristy
Where to find Kristy:
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES ON OUR WEBSITE:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Want to be our listener of the week? Then Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 22nd, 2020
Do you love the details How to Plan Effectively? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.
- Building A Strong Legal Foundation For Your BusinessLearn all the things that you need to know to make sure that your business is set up on a strong legal foundation right from the jump.
- Hub Team Boutique Wholesale Picks: Atlanta ApparelThe Hub team had so much fun at Atlanta Apparel! Besides meeting new members and connecting with current ones, one of our favorite parts of attending wholesale apparel markets is seeing all the new boutique fashion! The Hub team went around and chose some of their favorite boutique wholesale picks from Atlanta Market.