22 Dec How to Plan Effectively
Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Kristy Gayton, CEO of Start Planner, joins us for How to Plan Effectively. Kristy is a productivity expert who wanted a planner that meshed solid business principles with everyday life, so 6 years ago she started her company the Start Planner. Today she will go over the best strategies for mapping out your week, the importance of time blocking, and the mindset needed to achieve your goals. But that’s not all, tune in to get all the details!
- Mindset work before productivity.
- Set up an overall schedule and time block out your days.
- Take time to reflect so you can plan for future success.
“It’s all about creating systems and habits that make us more efficient with our time to leave us more space to do the things that we enjoy and to not be stressed.” -Kristy
“Take some time to reflect. A lot of the time we think hustling or working harder will reap more reward, it’s not necessarily that, it’s working smarter.” -Kristy
“Coming up with a plan and coming up with strategies for each of your goals is important and that’s where you should start.” -Kristy
Where to find Kristy:
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES ON OUR WEBSITE:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Want to be our listener of the week? Then Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 22nd, 2020
Do you love the details How to Plan Effectively? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- Wholesale Valentine’s Day Apparel & GiftsIt’s time to spread the love! Valentine’s day will be here before you know it, are you prepared? If you have yet to get your wholesale Valentine’s day apparel and gifts ordered, we have the perfect pieces for you to choose from.
- How to Buy Wholesale Clothing for Your BoutiqueOne of the most important parts of being a successful boutique owner is how you buy wholesale clothing and products for your boutique. Sourcing for great quality, trends and price will set you apart from the rest. Here are the things to remember when buying wholesale and four key places to source for your boutique!