Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Jasmene Bowdry, CEO of SHIFT StyleHouse & The Boutique Teacher, joins us for How to Serve Your Ideal Customer. Jasmene is a fashion and retail leader with over 12 years of experience from corporate companies to entrepreneurial endeavors. She will go over how to cater to your ideal customer, the secret to a perfect assortment plan, must-have apps for Shopify, collaboration tips, and so much more! Tune in to get all the details from this remarkable retail strategist!
- Know your ideal customer. You can’t serve everyone!
- Your assortment should always include basics or staple pieces.
- Looking to others won’t make your business strong, knowing your numbers will!
“Getting direct feedback from your customer is the best feedback you’re ever going to get.” -Jasmene
“Don’t try to follow what everybody else is doing, know your numbers for yourself. Know the reason things are happening in your business is because of the research and due diligence you’ve done.”-Jasmene
“I always recommend to my clients having more staple pieces, having more wearable pieces, and then sprinkling in trends.”-Jasmene
Where to find Jasmene:
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES ON OUR WEBSITE:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Want to be our listener of the week? Then Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 1st, 2020
Do you love the details How to Serve Your Ideal Customer? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!