I know this time of year is when most of us are starting to think ahead about planning for the new year, so today I’m giving you quick tips on planning that will help you be more successful, get more done, and feel like you actually did something at the end of the day. I’m also giving you an inside look at the Boutique Boss Planner, which is meant to be your retail bible full of checklists, a calendar, reflections for every month, and so much more!
Listen in as I dive into why setting boundaries is critical for successful planning, how to set clear and measurable goals, and how to stop focusing on your never-ending to-do list. You’ll learn how to focus on your “ta-done list” and how you can sprint to finish the 20% of tasks that will move 80% of the needle in your business—all while making sure you have balance between work, life, and family.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Keys For Successful Boutique Planning
- Examples of important boundaries to set daily.
- Why it’s important to set clear and measurable goals.
- What a “ta-done” list is and why you should prioritize it.
- What you can expect from the Boutique Boss Planner.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Ashley Alderson
“Part of the reason I’m an entrepreneur is because I want the freedom to be there for my family.” – Ashley Alderson [4:20]
“Sometimes it’s the obvious stuff we need help with.” – Ashley Alderson [5:00]
“A to-do should take no longer than two weeks.” – Ashley Alderson [6:10]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 27th, 2022
Do you love the details of Keys For Successful Boutique Planning? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at MAGIC NashvilleWe are heading to Nashville and can’t wait! The Boutique Hub Team is excited to partner with MAGIC at their inaugural Nashville event. Here’s everything you need to know about attending…
- The Boutique Hub at the March Dallas MarketsThe time has come for the March 2024 Dallas Markets and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Growing Your Boutique on InstagramInstagram is one of the most powerful platforms in the world to build your brand, increase your sales, and grow your retail business. A successful content strategy can change your business forever! Here at the Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping retailers grow and succeed in every aspect of business. Here are our top 5 tips for growing your boutique on Instagram!