I know this time of year is when most of us are starting to think ahead about planning for the new year, so today I’m giving you quick tips on planning that will help you be more successful, get more done, and feel like you actually did something at the end of the day. I’m also giving you an inside look at the Boutique Boss Planner, which is meant to be your retail bible full of checklists, a calendar, reflections for every month, and so much more!
Listen in as I dive into why setting boundaries is critical for successful planning, how to set clear and measurable goals, and how to stop focusing on your never-ending to-do list. You’ll learn how to focus on your “ta-done list” and how you can sprint to finish the 20% of tasks that will move 80% of the needle in your business—all while making sure you have balance between work, life, and family.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Keys For Successful Boutique Planning
- Examples of important boundaries to set daily.
- Why it’s important to set clear and measurable goals.
- What a “ta-done” list is and why you should prioritize it.
- What you can expect from the Boutique Boss Planner.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Ashley Alderson
“Part of the reason I’m an entrepreneur is because I want the freedom to be there for my family.” – Ashley Alderson [4:20]
“Sometimes it’s the obvious stuff we need help with.” – Ashley Alderson [5:00]
“A to-do should take no longer than two weeks.” – Ashley Alderson [6:10]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 27th, 2022
Do you love the details of Keys For Successful Boutique Planning? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Power of Community and Collaboration with Anna Ledebuhr, Coulee BoutiqueCoulee Boutique owner Anna Ledebuhr talks community over competition, fostering activity through collaboration and planning events.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.