Lori Harder is an author of several books, host of the hit podcast Earn Your Happy, and most notably now the founder of Lite Pink, the best tasting low-calorie premium rosé flavored wine seltzer. She is also incredibly active in the personal development space and is also one of the most brilliant minds for women in business today.
In this episode, we go behind the scenes as Lori shares all the highs and lows of her experiences in business and discusses some of the most common struggles that women in business face today (including how to overcome them). We also dive into what it means to have a CEO vs. an entrepreneur mindset, how to leverage the mess in your business, and where to look for true happiness in your life.
>> Learning In The Messy and Speaking Your Dreams Out Loud – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> Learning In The Messy and Speaking Your Dreams Out Loud – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Learning In The Messy and Speaking Your Dreams Out Loud
- How Lori first knew she was on the right track.
- The importance of speaking your dream out loud.
- How Lori learned to be unapologetic about what she loved.
- How to be happy as a human being.
- The three most common mindset shifts that women in business need to make.
- How to learn to let go.
- What it means to learn in the messy.
- Why she started Lite Pink.
- Where happiness comes from.
Favorite Quotes from Lori Harder
“It’s mind-blowing what you can do in a year.” – Lori Harder [6:15]
“If you don’t tell people what you want to do, your dream is just your best-kept secret.” – Lori Harder [11:25]
“Energy can expand time.” – Lori Harder [26:30]
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: May 10th, 2022
Do you love the details of Learning In The Messy and Speaking Your Dreams Out Loud? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.