If there has ever been a boutique that does an amazing job not only understanding their customer but also building a truly amazing brand, it’s Bekah Pollock’s Hale House. Bekah is a long-time member of the Boutique Hub and has a beautiful store in Fort Worth, Texas, along with a tremendous following on Instagram. In this episode, we’re diving into how she accomplished it all.
Listen in as Bekah takes us through her journey celebrating her 11th anniversary of Hale House, what it was like transitioning from a brick-and-mortar store to online, and how she manages selling and inventory for both. We also dive into how Bekah juggles everything in life and business, including running a business, growing a team, and (maybe most importantly) being a mom!
>>Lessons Learned From a Decade in Business– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Lessons Learned From a Decade in Business– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Lessons Learned From a Decade in Business
- What it’s like in the 11th year of business and how Hale House has evolved during that time.
- How COVID impacted Bekah’s business.
- How she juggles both brick-and-mortar and online.
- How Bekah approaches team management.
- The importance of having good team support.
- What a week at Hale House looks like.
- What the marketing push looks like behind a launch.
- How Bekah balances personal and business on Instagram.
- What it looks like behind the scenes in Bekah’s life.
- The best advice Bekah has received.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Bekah Pollock
“I’m not scared of hard work, but I knew there had to be an easier way.” – Bekah Pollock [5:40]
“When I go to buy I know exactly who my customer is.” – Bekah Pollock [10:30]
“I was not going to make any excuse to not keep going.” – Bekah Pollock [12:45]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 22nd, 2022
Do you love the details of Lessons Learned From a Decade in Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Big News from The Boutique Summit with Ashley AldersonI’m coming to you from The Boutique Summit in Dallas this week! And I want to give you guys a quick update on how it’s all going, as well as share some really exciting news. Along with the education and community, one of my favorite things about Summit is getting to share the latest news…
- Maximizing Events and the Customer Experience with Jodi Stevens, Bless Your Heart BoutiqueToday I am chatting with an OG member of The Hub and the queen of events Jodi Stevens, owner of Bless Your Heart Boutique! In addition to taking me through the evolution of her storefront and the lessons she’s learned along the way, Jodi shares all her event planning tips and tricks, and specifically how…
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the March 2023 Atlanta market…