Many members of The Boutique Hub are Shopify owners, so today we are digging into the details of enhancing your Shopify store with Josh Orr, the Founder and CEO of Streamline Retail—and a repeat guest on the podcast! We’ll be answering that burning question that all Shopify owners have: how do you make sure that your store has the highest possible conversion rate based on the traffic coming through?
Listen in as we break down what makes stores convert at the highest rates, what apps you should be using in your Shopify store, and what it really means to value community over competition. We also discuss the importance of being customer-centric (and what that means), the most important elements of any Shopify store, and what metrics you should be measuring when it comes to your site’s overall health.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Optimizing Your Shopify Conversion Rate
- How Josh views community over competition.
- The importance of being customer-centric.
- How to identify your customer avatar.
- The most important elements of a Shopify site.
- The most important metrics to measure for your site’s health.
- The must-have apps for Shopify.
- The biggest risk factors for eCommerce stores.
- What Josh’s most successful clients have in common.
- How he balances his work life and his personal life.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Josh Orr: Website
Favorite Quotes from Josh Orr
“People copy what is worthy of copying.” – Josh Orr [3:50]
“If we don’t go to our customer first, we are setting ourselves up for failure.” – Josh Orr [6:10]
“The first problem to solve is never technology.” – Josh Orr [27:00]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 29th, 2022
Do you love the details of Optimizing Your Shopify Conversion Rate? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Building a Thriving Business With Your SpouseIn this episode, we’re tackling one of the most frequently asked questions from growing boutique owners: how do you work with your spouse? To help us answer this question, we’ve brought in two of our favorite people and an amazing couple, Anthony and Amy Ekren of Inherit Clothing Co. Not only will they share their…
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.