Many members of The Boutique Hub are Shopify owners, so today we are digging into the details of enhancing your Shopify store with Josh Orr, the Founder and CEO of Streamline Retail—and a repeat guest on the podcast! We’ll be answering that burning question that all Shopify owners have: how do you make sure that your store has the highest possible conversion rate based on the traffic coming through?
Listen in as we break down what makes stores convert at the highest rates, what apps you should be using in your Shopify store, and what it really means to value community over competition. We also discuss the importance of being customer-centric (and what that means), the most important elements of any Shopify store, and what metrics you should be measuring when it comes to your site’s overall health.
>>Optimizing Your Shopify Conversion Rate– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Optimizing Your Shopify Conversion Rate– LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Optimizing Your Shopify Conversion Rate
- How Josh views community over competition.
- The importance of being customer-centric.
- How to identify your customer avatar.
- The most important elements of a Shopify site.
- The most important metrics to measure for your site’s health.
- The must-have apps for Shopify.
- The biggest risk factors for eCommerce stores.
- What Josh’s most successful clients have in common.
- How he balances his work life and his personal life.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Josh Orr: Website
Favorite Quotes from Josh Orr
“People copy what is worthy of copying.” – Josh Orr [3:50]
“If we don’t go to our customer first, we are setting ourselves up for failure.” – Josh Orr [6:10]
“The first problem to solve is never technology.” – Josh Orr [27:00]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 29th, 2022
Do you love the details of Optimizing Your Shopify Conversion Rate? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Market Home and GiftThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Market Home and Gift and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- The Boutique Hub at Dallas Apparel MarketThe time has come for the June 2023 Dallas Apparel & Accessories Market and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Boutique Revenue Growth10 Tips on Ways to GROW your Revenue this Year – YES, please! Sara Burks – our Director of Education and Partnership – is sharing her top TEN tips on how to grow your Boutique’s revenue this year.