Are you ready to learn from a boutique owner who has navigated the evolution of her business with grace and tenacity? Today, I’m thrilled to introduce you to Lindsay Heyneman, the founder and owner of Lettie Boutique. As part of our 10-year anniversary series, Lindsay brings her wealth of experience and genuine positivity to the podcast, offering amazing insights for both new and seasoned boutique owners.
Listen in as Lindsay shares her journey of building a thriving online community, including orchestrating a memorable Disneyland meetup for her customers. She also opens up about the challenges of managing a successful online business and warehouse while relocating across the country for her husband’s education, and her experience establishing her first brick-and-mortar store. Lindsay’s resilience, adaptability, and warmth shine through in this episode, and I’m excited for you to meet her!
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Lindsay Heyneman: Website | Facebook | Instagram | TikTok
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Boutique Hub Black
- Retail Bootcamp
- The Boutique Hub Membership
Watch the episode on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Navigating Change with Grace
- Why Lindsay started her business.
- How she handled moving while building a business.
- How she built an amazing team.
- The most important processes that have allowed Lettie Boutique to scale.
- How Lindsay built a thriving community.
Favorite Quotes from Lindsay Heyneman
“Personal finance found me. I wasn’t looking for it.” – Lindsay Heyneman [9:50]
“I had never thought of personal finance as a career.” – Lindsay Heyneman [14:25]
“Ultimately, people should own their own implementation.” – Lindsay Heyneman [19:20]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 25th, 2023
Do you love the details of Navigating Change with Grace? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at MAGIC NashvilleWe are heading to Nashville and can’t wait! The Boutique Hub Team is excited to partner with MAGIC at their inaugural Nashville event. Here’s everything you need to know about attending…
- The Boutique Hub at the March Dallas MarketsThe time has come for the March 2024 Dallas Markets and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Growing Your Boutique on InstagramInstagram is one of the most powerful platforms in the world to build your brand, increase your sales, and grow your retail business. A successful content strategy can change your business forever! Here at the Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping retailers grow and succeed in every aspect of business. Here are our top 5 tips for growing your boutique on Instagram!