You’re most likely familiar with CommentSold, but you may not know what the platform’s been up to lately under the leadership of new CEO + tech executive and investor Gautam Goswami. And it’s A LOT.
“CommentSold had an amazing start but it needed massive upgrades,” says Gautam (GG). “We needed to make changes that were what we call transformational to the company, starting with the product as well as the way we go to market and the way we perceive what our customers need. … It’s always been built on what the customer asked for. We wanted to look around the bend and do things that they haven’t asked for yet. Let’s fix everything that they’ve asked for, let’s make it solid, but also do things that they haven’t asked for yet that will change the game.”
Gautam talks about the transformational changes he’s implemented since joining the executive team, as well as what’s coming up next at CommentSold — including a new multi-source that provides a deeper level of creativity and interaction, advanced e-commerce websites with automated video content, a massive drop ship catalog with significant margins, and a user-friendly interface and tools.
If you love live selling, or are interested in getting started, this is one you won’t want to miss!
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- CommentSold: Website | Facebook | Instagram | TikTok | YouTube | Pinterest
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Boutique Summit 2024
- Boutique Hub Black
- The Boutique Hub Membership
Watch it on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn About in New Face and Features of CommentSold with Gautam Goswami
- Upgrades and changes made in GG’s first year as CEO
- How CommentSold is listening to customer feedback to not only meet their needs but exceed expectations and change the game of live-selling
- New and Upcoming CommentSold features and services: multi-source, advanced e-commerce sites, business insights, massive drop ship catalog, user-friendly interface and tools
- The CommentSold vision and commitment to customers
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 22th, 2023
Do you love the details of Mastering The Mega Boutique? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- How to Craft the Perfect Product Description For Your E-Commerce SiteIn the world of e-commerce, your product descriptions play a pivotal role in enticing potential customers and driving sales. A well-crafted product description can paint a vivid picture, answer questions, and address concerns, ultimately persuading shoppers to make a purchase. If you’re a small business owner looking to improve your product descriptions, you’re in the right place. In this blog post, we’ll explore the art of writing the perfect product description that captivates your audience and sets your boutique apart.
- The Power of Community and Collaboration with Anna Ledebuhr, Coulee BoutiqueCoulee Boutique owner Anna Ledebuhr talks community over competition, fostering activity through collaboration and planning events.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.