Not only is Christmas the time for buying it’s also the time for GIVING. Often times we spend the months looking at numbers and forget about the amazing people who helped us create those numbers in the first place. How are you showing your customers appreciation this Holiday Season?
We have gathered some great items directly on Hubventory to share with you all today. They are the perfect items to thank your customers for shopping small and supporting your family. These are all items under $10 Wholesale and would be a simple item to place in any purchase as a token of appreciation.
Be sure to appreciate your customer’s support as much as they appreciate buying from you.
Customer Appreciation Gifts Under $10.00
How are you showing your customers appreciation this Holiday Season? A gift, a discount, a day of appreciation? Either way, you choose, a small act like this will be sure to stick out in your their mind. Remember, your customers shop your store because of you.
If you’d like to discover more great vetted wholesale brands like these, plus get exclusive specials, attend market meet-ups, or learn more about the Wholesale Boutique Box, join us as a member of The Boutique Hub here!
OR Join us to feature your brand to thousands of boutique owners worldwide!
Join Ashley Alderson, Boutique Marketing Expert and Founder of The Boutique Hub to walk through 6 Key Areas to maximize this holiday season.
We hope you loved our article on Showing Your Customers Appreciation this Holiday Season. How else can The Boutique Hub help you grow?
Get more information on growing your business by joining The Boutique Hub, where we have tons of training, information, and most importantly, connection! www.theboutiquehub.com/join Try out our service for a month, cancel anytime.
Follow along on Instagram @theboutiquehub!
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.
- Tips for Sourcing Wholesale in Downtown LAIf you’re in the retail business, especially in fashion, textiles, or any other industry, sourcing wholesale goods from Downtown Los Angeles can be a game-changer. The Fashion District and the surrounding areas are home to a plethora of wholesalers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices. To help you navigate this bustling wholesale hub successfully, we’ve compiled a list of valuable tips that will make your wholesale sourcing journey in Downtown LA a breeze.
- HV Anniversary Special: Why to Shop and What’s New on Hubventory.comWe’re spotlighting Hubventory on the podcast to celebrate the platform’s first anniversary! Ashley shares new features and exclusive offers for Hub members.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared.