Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Nicole Palmer, CEO of Nicole J Boutique, joins us for Simple Strategies for Business Success. After over 11 years of owning a Boutique, Nicole explains how sometimes going back to the basics can transform your business. She goes over how she pivoted during the pandemic, the importance of building a community, and how she utilizes time blocking. Tune in to get more details on Nicole’s journey as a successful boutique owner!
>> EPISODE 306 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
Don’t Have iTunes? Listen on Libsyn here
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
00:04:31 How I Started My Boutique
00:11:52 Back to the Basics
00:13:35 Facebook Live
00:15:44 Building Community
00:23:33 My Weekly Schedule & Time Blocking
00:29:00 Buying Planning & Product Launches
00:31:29 My Advice for other Business Owners
- People want to know the person behind the business. They want to know YOU!
- Build a community! If you don’t have a Facebook group, you need one.
- Do what works best for you. Success comes with the process of trial and error, there is no easy button.
“Most of my video content is honestly not selling, it’s more just connecting, talking, and checking in with my customers.” -Nicole Palmer
“I think we get so caught up in what other people are doing and we lose track of what means the most to us.” -Nicole Palmer
“People ask how to be successful. My answer is always the same. I worked really hard and there is no magic answer. It’s a lot of trial and error and just going for it.” -Nicole Palmer
Where to find Nicole:
Instagram: @nicolejboutique & @nicolejpalmer
Is it time to take your retail business to the next level of profit, impact, and scale? JOIN THE RETAIL BOOTCAMP WAITING LIST
Specifically Designed for the Savvy Retailer.
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehubto suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 23rd, 2020
Do you love the details of Simple Strategies for Business Success? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Big News from The Boutique Summit with Ashley AldersonI’m coming to you from The Boutique Summit in Dallas this week! And I want to give you guys a quick update on how it’s all going, as well as share some really exciting news. Along with the education and community, one of my favorite things about Summit is getting to share the latest news…
- Maximizing Events and the Customer Experience with Jodi Stevens, Bless Your Heart BoutiqueToday I am chatting with an OG member of The Hub and the queen of events Jodi Stevens, owner of Bless Your Heart Boutique! In addition to taking me through the evolution of her storefront and the lessons she’s learned along the way, Jodi shares all her event planning tips and tricks, and specifically how…