Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Angela Smith, CEO of Off the Racks Boutique, joins us for How to Maximize the Viral Potential of Your Content.
Have you had a product that is on the verge of going viral? Do you want to know how to keep the buzz going? Well, Angela has experience in having her products go viral, and in this episode, she explains what she does to maximize the buzz she is receiving. She also discusses moving from a brick & motor to an online business, Facebook ads, and how she builds a community around her brand. Tune in to hear Angela’s secrets to success!
00:06:54 Splitting Ways with a Business Partner
00:08:09 Building a Community
00:10:42 Pivoting in Tough Times
00:13:05 Brick and Motor to Online
0014:23 Going Viral
00:17:37 Facebook Ads
00:22:22 Product Releases
00:28:56 How to Handle Negative Feeback
00:31:59 Email Marketing
- One hundred true fans are better than thousands of unengaged followers.
- Pivot when things get tough. You might not be comfortable, but that’s when growth takes place.
- Most happy people don’t always leave reviews, mad people are the ones who leave negative reviews.
“I became successful doing what I like to do, so why would I want to be like anyone else.” -Angela Smith
“The people you are making happy arent always going to leave a good review. Mad people are the ones leaving bad reviews, so you just have to let it go.” -Angela Smith
“It’s a whole lot of trial and error. You do waste money sometimes trying things, but you can also make a lot of money.” -Angela Smith
Where to find Angela:
- Key Tips for Creating a Successful Online Boutique with Alana Stohr, Owner of Eleven Oaks Boutique
- Boutique Marketing to Your Audience On a Personal Level with Erica Kelley, Founder of Whiskey Darling Boutique
- 20 Ways To Drive More Traffic To Your Business Free Download
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: March 30th, 2020
Do you love the details of How to Maximize the Viral Potential of Your Content? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.
- Master Your 2024 Marketing Plan: A Guide for Small Business OwnersAs we approach the dawn of a new year, savvy small business owners are already gearing up to elevate their marketing game in 2024. Crafting a robust marketing plan is pivotal to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving business landscape. To help you navigate this exciting journey, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide with valuable tips and insights. Plus, we’ll introduce you to two indispensable tools: the Small Business Marketing Handbook and the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner, designed to be your partners in success throughout the coming year.
- Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink FridayThe fourth annual Pink Friday is this Friday, November 17, and more than 5,000 boutiques worldwide are participating!