Have you ever wondered how much easier it would be to run your business if your health was in order? So often we get caught up in the hustle and grind of business and life as busy entrepreneurs that we forget to take care of ourselves. Angie Lee is the host of the Angie Lee Show, Co-Founder of Soul CBD, and a true marketing genius, and she joins me today to talk about how female entrepreneurs in particular can take better care of themselves – and not take themselves so seriously!
Get comfortable and listen in as we talk about how to focus on being better instead of bigger, how to filter out all the things that don’t serve you to make space for what really matters, and why it’s ok to embrace the cyclical nature of business and life and let go of the need to hustle constantly. We’re also diving into ADD, ADHD, and anxiety, how to match your work life with your cycle, and some of the daily habits that Angie herself uses to slow down and enjoy the journey that we call life.
>>Taking Care of Yourself To Show Up As Your Best Self– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Taking Care of Yourself To Show Up As Your Best Self – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
Taking Care of Yourself To Show Up As Your Best Self
- The most important thing you can give yourself as a business owner.
- How to focus on being better instead of bigger.
- How to take a step back and enjoy the journey.
- Angie’s top tips for feeling good.
- What it means to “cycle-sync.”
- One thing to put in action today for self-care.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Angie Lee: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Podcast
- Soul CBD
- Your Period & Your Productivity! Cycle Syncing 101: How To Match Your Aunt Flow With Your Work Flow
- The Worry Trick: How Your Brain Tricks You into Expecting the Worst and What You Can Do About It by David Carbonell PhD, Stephen Paul Aulridge Jr., et al
Favorite Quotes from Angie Lee
“You don’t really know what’s going on behind the screens.” – Angie Lee [7:10]
“The carrot always keeps moving when it comes to success.” – Angie Lee [9:25]
“Fun is the secret sauce.” – Angie Lee [14:05]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 19th, 2022
Do you love the details of Taking Care of Yourself To Show Up As Your Best Self? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 6 Boutique Owner Tax TipsThis article provides 6 boutique owner tax tips to keep your business afloat in 2023.
- Text Message Marketing Mastery with Jane Kasper, Owner / Founder of Glow Group and Rural HazeDo you ever wake up in the middle of the night with fears and worries about your business? Well, you’re not alone. Many entrepreneurs experience this, especially when it comes to changes in law and regulation. Today, we’re thrilled to have Jane Kasper Cochrane back on the podcast. Founder of Glow Group, email marketing expert,…
- Big News from The Boutique Summit with Ashley AldersonI’m coming to you from The Boutique Summit in Dallas this week! And I want to give you guys a quick update on how it’s all going, as well as share some really exciting news. Along with the education and community, one of my favorite things about Summit is getting to share the latest news…