One of the biggest opportunities that boutiques have available to them today is to diversify their revenue streams. Want to know how? In this episode, I’m sitting down with Kait, who is a long-time Boutique Hub member and has consistently pushed through to the next level when it comes to her success—in part by creating multiple revenue streams in her business.
Listen in as we get open and honest about what it has taken for Kait to grow her boutique, what obstacles she had to overcome, and how she has leveraged the business and the influence she has built to generate multiple streams of revenue. No matter where you are in your boutique journey, I promise you’ll be able to relate to Kait’s story in some way, so get comfortable and enjoy!
>> The Importance of Multiple Revenue Streams For Your Business – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> The Importance of Multiple Revenue Streams For Your Business – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From The Importance of Multiple Revenue Streams For Your Business
- Kait’s journey through boutique ownership.
- How she got traction for her boutique using live selling.
- Her secret to success.
- How Kait has made her partnership with her mom work.
- The challenges that came from having a storefront.
- How Kait has leaned into a CEO mindset.
- How she made the decision to be an influencer.
- The tools she uses as an influencer.
- The keys to a successful influencer partnership.
Favorite Quotes from Kait Yoniski
“Don’t give up and keep trying new things.” – Kait Yoniski [11:05]
“We’re a family, so we get past things really easily.” – Kait Yoniski [14:25]
“I didn’t even know you could monetize until somebody offered me money one time to post something.” – Kait Yoniski [25:30]
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: May 24th, 2022
Do you love the details of The Importance of Multiple Revenue Streams For Your Business? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.
- Tips for Sourcing Wholesale in Downtown LAIf you’re in the retail business, especially in fashion, textiles, or any other industry, sourcing wholesale goods from Downtown Los Angeles can be a game-changer. The Fashion District and the surrounding areas are home to a plethora of wholesalers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices. To help you navigate this bustling wholesale hub successfully, we’ve compiled a list of valuable tips that will make your wholesale sourcing journey in Downtown LA a breeze.