We all know the retail business is not an easy business, so how can we make your business one that is tried and true throughout the times? Today I am going solo to bring up an important topic that is looming over all of us. It’s time to discuss how to recession proof your business.
I will be addressing where you can save money in your business, what categories you should be buying into, and how to manage your investments vs your expenses. Today’s episode is an important one, so make sure you don’t miss out!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From How to Recession Proof Your Business
- Managing investments vs expenses
- Finding what’s working in your business to double down on
- Buying in the right assortments
- Planning customer needs vs wants
- Getting lean
Favorite Quotes from Ashley Alderson
“I also deeply believe that everything in life can either be happening to us or for us. And there is opportunity in every bad situation. If you choose to look for it.” -Ashley Alderson
“How are you appealing to your customers’ needs versus their wants.” – Ashley Alderson
“Remember, this is not the first time this industry has been here. This is not the last time. And you are not alone.” – Ashley Alderson
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Join us for our free summer school live training, starting May 31st: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/summerschool
- How to cut costs in your business free download: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/how-to-cut-costs-in-your-business
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: May 24th, 2022
Do you love the details of How to Recession Proof Your Business ? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at MAGIC NashvilleWe are heading to Nashville and can’t wait! The Boutique Hub Team is excited to partner with MAGIC at their inaugural Nashville event. Here’s everything you need to know about attending…
- The Boutique Hub at the March Dallas MarketsThe time has come for the March 2024 Dallas Markets and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Growing Your Boutique on InstagramInstagram is one of the most powerful platforms in the world to build your brand, increase your sales, and grow your retail business. A successful content strategy can change your business forever! Here at the Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping retailers grow and succeed in every aspect of business. Here are our top 5 tips for growing your boutique on Instagram!