You can have the most successful business in the world, but if you’re not enjoying it, is it really worth it? One of the topics that I find the most joy in talking about with boutique owners is the topic of mindset because it’s one that can yield the biggest results and change in business. In today’s episode, I’m excited to be joined by Gretchen Hilley, owner of Rolling Ranch Boutique and OG Boutique Hub member, to talk all things mindset.
Listen in as Gretchen shares her experience starting, launching, and growing her thriving business, the ups and downs she experienced with live selling and staffing, and what it was like adding her husband to the team. She also provides insight into the role her mindset has played in her success and shares practical tips on how to cultivate a growth mindset to reach new heights in your boutique journey.
What You’ll Learn From The Power of Positive Thinking
- Gretchen’s experience in the boutique industry.
- Her tips for live selling.
- What has helped Gretchen’s confidence.
- How she manifested success in her life.
- How her mindset helped her live selling.
- What Gretchen’s business model looks like today.
- How she leverages live selling in her business.
- Best practices for using CommentSold.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Gretchen Hilley
“We can create ourselves into the person that we want to be.” – Gretchen Hilley [9:25]
“Today we don’t have to be the person that we were yesterday.” – Gretchen Hilley [9:35]
“I write my goals as if they have already happened.” – Gretchen Hilley [13:50]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 14th, 2023
Do you love the details of The Power of Positive Thinking? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.
- Tips for Sourcing Wholesale in Downtown LAIf you’re in the retail business, especially in fashion, textiles, or any other industry, sourcing wholesale goods from Downtown Los Angeles can be a game-changer. The Fashion District and the surrounding areas are home to a plethora of wholesalers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices. To help you navigate this bustling wholesale hub successfully, we’ve compiled a list of valuable tips that will make your wholesale sourcing journey in Downtown LA a breeze.