Have a notebook ready for this episode because I have so much information to share with you about our recent Mastermind event, as well as some dates to mark on your calendars!
After a crazy busy week, I’m home from Nashville Market and want to share what I took away from the trip. While in Nashville, The Boutique Hub team hosted our biannual event for our Mastermind members. For those of you who aren’t familiar, Mastermind is a program for our highest earning and experienced boutique owners, all of whom have been in the game a while, and twice a year they come together with our team to roundtable and learn from each other’s experiences. Man did we learn a lot! We talked successes, struggles, solutions, we laughed, we cried … we covered it all.
I hope these themes resonate with you and I would love to hear your feedback. Drop a note in the comments, reach out to The Boutique Hub team on social media or to me personally on Instagram. We want to hear from you!
Next week we will be dropping a special Ask Ashley episode! Ask me anything, because I want to answer all of your burning questions. Submit questions to The Boutique Hub on social media this week, and you may get a callout in the next show.
Also don’t miss your chance to sign up for Summer School! We are hosting our virtual summer June 5-7, and we are so excited about the curriculum. We will be talking strategically about beating the summer slowdown, digging deep into IA and why are some boutiques struggling while others are accelerating. We will be covering all of the big issues, concerns, trends, strategies and best practices for growing your business. See the show notes for the link to enroll!
Watch the episode on YouTube:
Themes and Takeaways from Mastermind with Ashley Alderson
- Topics of Discussion and Lessons Learned at our recent Mastermind Event
- The Highlight Reel
- Finding Opportunities in the Current Economy
- Operating Lean and Getting Back to the Basics
- The Post Quarantine Climate
- Building out your Team
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- The Boutique Hub: Facebook | Instagram | Website
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- The Boutique Hub Membership
- Retail Bootcamp
- Summer School
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: May 2nd, 2023
Do you love the details of Themes and Takeaways from Mastermind with Ashley? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Boutique Hub at MAGIC NashvilleWe are heading to Nashville and can’t wait! The Boutique Hub Team is excited to partner with MAGIC at their inaugural Nashville event. Here’s everything you need to know about attending…
- The Boutique Hub at the March Dallas MarketsThe time has come for the March 2024 Dallas Markets and the Hub team couldn’t be more excited! We know how busy market days can be so we wanted to make sure you guys are filled in on our schedule so you can come and stop by!
- Growing Your Boutique on InstagramInstagram is one of the most powerful platforms in the world to build your brand, increase your sales, and grow your retail business. A successful content strategy can change your business forever! Here at the Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping retailers grow and succeed in every aspect of business. Here are our top 5 tips for growing your boutique on Instagram!