Today we’re talking trends! I want to give you a sneak peek at the latest Boutique Hub Trend Report and talk through the trends we’re currently seeing for fall/winter and holiday, as well as what will carry into and what you can expect to see next in the new year.
I highlight some of the biggest trends in women’s apparel, accessories and home décor — from colors and patterns to textures and metals to cuts and styles — so that you can not only work them into your inventory but also capitalize on them in your marketing and merchandising. So be sure to take notes!
If you’re a Hub member, you can download our Trend Reports anytime from your Hub membership dashboard, which directly link to brands carrying the featured trends. If you want to see actual products associated with any given trend, we’ve built boards for you, highlighted brands and linked up products as well.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- 2024 Boutique Boss Planner
- Holiday Marketing Masterclass
- Pink Friday
- Boutique Summit 2024
- The Boutique Hub Membership
- Boutique Hub Black
Watch it on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn About in the Trend Report
- In-depth look at trends for fall/winter 2023
- Holiday trends 2023
- How to incorporate current trends into your store
- The Boutique Hub downloadable trend report
- Current trends that will carry into the new year
- What to expect in the first quarter of 2024
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: October 24, 2023
Do you love the details of Trend Report: What’s Hot for Fall/Winter and What’s Up Next in 2024? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.
- Master Your 2024 Marketing Plan: A Guide for Small Business OwnersAs we approach the dawn of a new year, savvy small business owners are already gearing up to elevate their marketing game in 2024. Crafting a robust marketing plan is pivotal to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving business landscape. To help you navigate this exciting journey, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide with valuable tips and insights. Plus, we’ll introduce you to two indispensable tools: the Small Business Marketing Handbook and the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner, designed to be your partners in success throughout the coming year.
- Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink FridayThe fourth annual Pink Friday is this Friday, November 17, and more than 5,000 boutiques worldwide are participating!