This week I answer all of your burning questions!
You submitted questions, and I do my best to address them all. This episode is overflowing with information, tips and tricks, so be sure to take notes!
I talk about how to handle damaged product and establishing your return policy, implementing creative promotions, how to break into wholesale, growing your business beyond your hometown, rebuilding your foundation, looking at competitors as allies and so much more. Photography, inventory planning, press coverage, insurance — I cover it all in this installment of Ask Ashley Anything!
Have more questions for me? Hopefully I have answers! Reach out to The Boutique Hub team or to me personally on social media. I would love to hear from you.
To close out the show, I also share exciting news about Boutique Hub Black, a program to help retailers crush their sales goals – especially if they lack time, aren’t fully staffed or are uncertain about their growth strategy. As a Boutique Hub Black member, you’ll gain access to the top boutique growth platform and find out how the best boutiques in the country build rock solid businesses. Learn more about Boutique Hub Black and enroll HERE.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- The Boutique Hub: Facebook | Instagram | Website
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- The Boutique Hub Membership
- Boutique Hub Black
- Retail Bootcamp
- Summer School
Watch the episode on YouTube:
Ask Ashley Anything! Listener Questions
- Return policies and quality control
- Creative promotions and collaborations
- Leveraging press coverage
- Breaking into wholesale and sourcing manufacturers
- Planning and developing Collections
- Pricing and margins
- Growing your customer base
- Inventory planning
- Standing out from the competition
- Fixed mindset
- Insurance and liability coverage
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: May 9, 2023
Do you love the details of Ask Ashley Anything? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.