This week I answer all of your burning questions!
You submitted questions, and I do my best to address them all. This episode is overflowing with information, tips and tricks, so be sure to take notes!
I talk about how to handle damaged product and establishing your return policy, implementing creative promotions, how to break into wholesale, growing your business beyond your hometown, rebuilding your foundation, looking at competitors as allies and so much more. Photography, inventory planning, press coverage, insurance — I cover it all in this installment of Ask Ashley Anything!
Have more questions for me? Hopefully I have answers! Reach out to The Boutique Hub team or to me personally on social media. I would love to hear from you.
To close out the show, I also share exciting news about Boutique Hub Black, a program to help retailers crush their sales goals – especially if they lack time, aren’t fully staffed or are uncertain about their growth strategy. As a Boutique Hub Black member, you’ll gain access to the top boutique growth platform and find out how the best boutiques in the country build rock solid businesses. Learn more about Boutique Hub Black and enroll HERE.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- The Boutique Hub: Facebook | Instagram | Website
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- The Boutique Hub Membership
- Boutique Hub Black
- Retail Bootcamp
- Summer School
>>Ask Ashley Anything – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Ask Ashley Anything – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the episode on YouTube:
Ask Ashley Anything! Listener Questions
- Return policies and quality control
- Creative promotions and collaborations
- Leveraging press coverage
- Breaking into wholesale and sourcing manufacturers
- Planning and developing Collections
- Pricing and margins
- Growing your customer base
- Inventory planning
- Standing out from the competition
- Fixed mindset
- Insurance and liability coverage
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehub to suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: May 9, 2023
Do you love the details of Ask Ashley Anything? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Boutique Financial Tips For SuccessUse these 8 Financial Tips to manage your inventory, increase your profit margins, understand your investments, limit your markdowns and GROW your business. Only a tracked number grows, so if you are ignoring your finances and buying strategy, then you’re asking for a disaster! These are 8 quick and easy tips you can start tracking today!
- Building Connections and Giving Back through Your Business with Sydney Petersen, Bizzy’s BoutiqueAshley answers questions sent in by boutique owners, talking about inventory planning, margins, metrics, insurance and everything in between.
- Process, Delegation and the EOS Model with Valerie and Ryan Becker, Wellington Design Co.Ashley answers questions sent in by boutique owners, talking about inventory planning, margins, metrics, insurance and everything in between.