This week I answer all of your burning questions!
You submitted questions, and I do my best to address them all. This episode is overflowing with information, tips and tricks, so be sure to take notes!
I talk about how to handle damaged product and establishing your return policy, implementing creative promotions, how to break into wholesale, growing your business beyond your hometown, rebuilding your foundation, looking at competitors as allies and so much more. Photography, inventory planning, press coverage, insurance — I cover it all in this installment of Ask Ashley Anything!
Have more questions for me? Hopefully I have answers! Reach out to The Boutique Hub team or to me personally on social media. I would love to hear from you.
To close out the show, I also share exciting news about Boutique Hub Black, a program to help retailers crush their sales goals – especially if they lack time, aren’t fully staffed or are uncertain about their growth strategy. As a Boutique Hub Black member, you’ll gain access to the top boutique growth platform and find out how the best boutiques in the country build rock solid businesses. Learn more about Boutique Hub Black and enroll HERE.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- The Boutique Hub: Facebook | Instagram | Website
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- The Boutique Hub Membership
- Boutique Hub Black
- Retail Bootcamp
- Summer School
Watch the episode on YouTube:
Ask Ashley Anything! Listener Questions
- Return policies and quality control
- Creative promotions and collaborations
- Leveraging press coverage
- Breaking into wholesale and sourcing manufacturers
- Planning and developing Collections
- Pricing and margins
- Growing your customer base
- Inventory planning
- Standing out from the competition
- Fixed mindset
- Insurance and liability coverage
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: May 9, 2023
Do you love the details of Ask Ashley Anything? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Power of Community and Collaboration with Anna Ledebuhr, Coulee BoutiqueCoulee Boutique owner Anna Ledebuhr talks community over competition, fostering activity through collaboration and planning events.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.