What does it look to build a brand with your best friend? Elina and Ember are the owners of theClothesRak, as well as best friends, and they join the show today to talk about how they built their business together—all while staying in their own lanes and leveraging their individual strengths.
We’re diving into so much in this episode as Elina and Ember walk us back through the process of building their brand, how they systematized their business, and the apps and tech tools that they use to run their business. They also share how they got consistent with their marketing and how they are now starting to use paid ads to scale their business further. These two are really something to watch, and we are lucky to have them not only on the podcast, but also as members of The Boutique Hub as well!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Building a Brand with Your Best Friend
- How Elina and Ember came together to own theClothesRak.
- How they grew their business through the pandemic.
- The core things about retail they wish everyone knew.
- How they gather customer data that then informs their decisions.
- How they work to complement each other.
- The apps and tech tools they use.
- The paid ads strategy they implement to expand their reach.
- Where boutique owners should invest their time and money to grow their business.
- Elina and Ember’s favorite places to get inspiration from.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Favorite Quotes from Elina and Ember
“If you ask any of our followers, they know exactly what happens on every day of the week.” – theClothesRak [6:50]
“We treat our online store as a brick and mortar.” – theClothesRak [7:15]
“At the end of the day, we do what makes us happy, what is going to make the customer feel good, and ultimately, what is going to take us to the goals we need to achieve at the end of the day.” – theClothesRak [19:10]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: July 26th, 2022
Do you love the details of Building a Brand with Your Best Friend? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Lessons Learned From a Decade in BusinessIf there has ever been a boutique that does an amazing job not only understanding their customer but also building a truly amazing brand, it’s…
- How to Show Customer AppreciationShowing customer appreciation is another form of investing in your business! Showing your top customers that you care and appreciate them can increase customer loyalty and shows them that you are grateful for their businesses.
- Building Extraordinary WealthWhat if I told you that the “think rich to get rich” philosophy would only get you so far in your quest for financial freedom?…