Is it possible to scale your boutique business using social media alone? CommentSold is a platform that allows retailers the ability to sell using multi-channel and live video commerce, and has helped over 7,000 live sellers connect with their audience and expand their reach. Brandon Kruse is the CEO and Founder of CommentSold, and in this episode we get real and raw about how he took a proven idea made for TV and optimized it for the web, creating a must-have tool for online retailers.
Tune in as we dive into how CommentSold works as a live selling platform, what the most successful stores using CommentSold have in common, and why it’s critical to make it a habit to dig into the data – even when sales are going well. Brandon also shares what CommentSold is working on, including a drop-shipping feature that maintains a brand’s standards and how they are solving for the decline of Facebook.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Changing the Live Selling Landscape
- How CommentSold works and how the idea was born.
- The common traits of successful stores using CommentSold.
- What the platform is working on for the future.
- How they are helping to change the lives of retailers.
- The biggest mindset shift Brandon made to scale his business.
- The importance of setting time aside for strategy and visioning.
“I really had to learn the hard way that I am not the target audience.” – Brandon Kruse [6:45]
“Our success is purely based on the success of the retailer.” – Brandon Kruse [9:15]
“Consistency is incredibly important.” – Brandon Kruse [12:30]
“Very few people, if any, have it all together.” – Brandon Kruse [32:45]
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Brandon Kruse: Website | Instagram
- Discount Divas
- Gilded Pineapple
- How To Harness The Power of Social Selling
- Comment Sold https://try.commentsold.com/partners/the-boutique-hub/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 5th, 2022
Do you love the details of Changing the Live Selling Landscape? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…