Is it possible to scale your boutique business using social media alone? CommentSold is a platform that allows retailers the ability to sell using multi-channel and live video commerce, and has helped over 7,000 live sellers connect with their audience and expand their reach. Brandon Kruse is the CEO and Founder of CommentSold, and in this episode we get real and raw about how he took a proven idea made for TV and optimized it for the web, creating a must-have tool for online retailers.
Tune in as we dive into how CommentSold works as a live selling platform, what the most successful stores using CommentSold have in common, and why it’s critical to make it a habit to dig into the data – even when sales are going well. Brandon also shares what CommentSold is working on, including a drop-shipping feature that maintains a brand’s standards and how they are solving for the decline of Facebook.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Changing the Live Selling Landscape
- How CommentSold works and how the idea was born.
- The common traits of successful stores using CommentSold.
- What the platform is working on for the future.
- How they are helping to change the lives of retailers.
- The biggest mindset shift Brandon made to scale his business.
- The importance of setting time aside for strategy and visioning.
“I really had to learn the hard way that I am not the target audience.” – Brandon Kruse [6:45]
“Our success is purely based on the success of the retailer.” – Brandon Kruse [9:15]
“Consistency is incredibly important.” – Brandon Kruse [12:30]
“Very few people, if any, have it all together.” – Brandon Kruse [32:45]
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Brandon Kruse: Website | Instagram
- Discount Divas
- Gilded Pineapple
- How To Harness The Power of Social Selling
- Comment Sold https://try.commentsold.com/partners/the-boutique-hub/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 5th, 2022
Do you love the details of Changing the Live Selling Landscape? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Keys For Successful Boutique PlanningI know this time of year is when most of us are starting to think ahead about planning for the new year, so today I’m…
- Small Business Owner HacksBeing a small business owner is no easy job. Here at The Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping small business owners succeed with education, strategy, support, and community. Here are a few small business owner hacks to help you succeed!
- How To Manage Your Boutique’s InventoryYou know that feeling when you team up with a boutique bestie who just gets it, and you can talk all things industry knowing that…