Is it possible to scale your boutique business using social media alone? CommentSold is a platform that allows retailers the ability to sell using multi-channel and live video commerce, and has helped over 7,000 live sellers connect with their audience and expand their reach. Brandon Kruse is the CEO and Founder of CommentSold, and in this episode we get real and raw about how he took a proven idea made for TV and optimized it for the web, creating a must-have tool for online retailers.
Tune in as we dive into how CommentSold works as a live selling platform, what the most successful stores using CommentSold have in common, and why it’s critical to make it a habit to dig into the data – even when sales are going well. Brandon also shares what CommentSold is working on, including a drop-shipping feature that maintains a brand’s standards and how they are solving for the decline of Facebook.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Changing the Live Selling Landscape
- How CommentSold works and how the idea was born.
- The common traits of successful stores using CommentSold.
- What the platform is working on for the future.
- How they are helping to change the lives of retailers.
- The biggest mindset shift Brandon made to scale his business.
- The importance of setting time aside for strategy and visioning.
“I really had to learn the hard way that I am not the target audience.” – Brandon Kruse [6:45]
“Our success is purely based on the success of the retailer.” – Brandon Kruse [9:15]
“Consistency is incredibly important.” – Brandon Kruse [12:30]
“Very few people, if any, have it all together.” – Brandon Kruse [32:45]
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Brandon Kruse: Website | Instagram
- Discount Divas
- Gilded Pineapple
- How To Harness The Power of Social Selling
- Comment Sold https://try.commentsold.com/partners/the-boutique-hub/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 5th, 2022
Do you love the details of Changing the Live Selling Landscape? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Power of Community and Collaboration with Anna Ledebuhr, Coulee BoutiqueCoulee Boutique owner Anna Ledebuhr talks community over competition, fostering activity through collaboration and planning events.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.