Is it possible to scale your boutique business using social media alone? CommentSold is a platform that allows retailers the ability to sell using multi-channel and live video commerce, and has helped over 7,000 live sellers connect with their audience and expand their reach. Brandon Kruse is the CEO and Founder of CommentSold, and in this episode we get real and raw about how he took a proven idea made for TV and optimized it for the web, creating a must-have tool for online retailers.
Tune in as we dive into how CommentSold works as a live selling platform, what the most successful stores using CommentSold have in common, and why it’s critical to make it a habit to dig into the data – even when sales are going well. Brandon also shares what CommentSold is working on, including a drop-shipping feature that maintains a brand’s standards and how they are solving for the decline of Facebook.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Changing the Live Selling Landscape
- How CommentSold works and how the idea was born.
- The common traits of successful stores using CommentSold.
- What the platform is working on for the future.
- How they are helping to change the lives of retailers.
- The biggest mindset shift Brandon made to scale his business.
- The importance of setting time aside for strategy and visioning.
“I really had to learn the hard way that I am not the target audience.” – Brandon Kruse [6:45]
“Our success is purely based on the success of the retailer.” – Brandon Kruse [9:15]
“Consistency is incredibly important.” – Brandon Kruse [12:30]
“Very few people, if any, have it all together.” – Brandon Kruse [32:45]
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Brandon Kruse: Website | Instagram
- Discount Divas
- Gilded Pineapple
- How To Harness The Power of Social Selling
- Comment Sold https://try.commentsold.com/partners/the-boutique-hub/
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 5th, 2022
Do you love the details of Changing the Live Selling Landscape? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.