This is a big week! The 4th annual Pink Friday is this Friday, and I am so excited to celebrate with all of you. This year will be bigger and better than ever with more than 5,000 boutiques around the world will be taking part in Pink Friday. There’s nothing I love more than seeing boutiques and small business owners come together in their communities to support each other and promote shopping small first.
Because Pink Friday is such a huge day for us at The Hub, we are launching our PINK FRIDAY SUPER SALE this Friday, which will run through Cyber Monday and includes discounts on all Boutique Hub products (with the exception of the new planner). This is the one and only sale we do all year, so don’t miss your chance to save on our masterclasses, handbooks and products!
Additional Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Pink Friday Website and Map
- Pink Friday Promotional Ideas
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- 2024 Boutique Boss Planner
- Holiday Marketing Masterclass
- Small Business Marketing Handbook
- Small Business Hiring Handbook
- Boutique Owner Basics
- How to Start a Boutique Handbook
- Instagram Ignite Masterclass
- Content Sanity Masterclass
- Boutique Summit 2024
- Boutique Hub Black
>>Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink Friday– LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink Friday – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch it on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn About in Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink Friday
- Plans and promotions for the 4th annual Pink Friday on Nov. 17
- How to use Pink Friday to network and promote your business
- The Boutique Hub Pink Friday Super Sale
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 14, 2023
Do you love the details of Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink Friday? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.
- Master Your 2024 Marketing Plan: A Guide for Small Business OwnersAs we approach the dawn of a new year, savvy small business owners are already gearing up to elevate their marketing game in 2024. Crafting a robust marketing plan is pivotal to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving business landscape. To help you navigate this exciting journey, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide with valuable tips and insights. Plus, we’ll introduce you to two indispensable tools: the Small Business Marketing Handbook and the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner, designed to be your partners in success throughout the coming year.
- Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink FridayThe fourth annual Pink Friday is this Friday, November 17, and more than 5,000 boutiques worldwide are participating!