I’m joined for another edition of our special 10 Year Anniversary Series by Megan Randig, the co-owner of Mezoozah Boutique and an early adopter of The Boutique Hub!
Since buying the business with her mom 10 years ago, Megan has expanded Mezoozah from a home and gift line to a full-scale boutique — selling everything from décor and gifts to apparel and accessories to kids, both in-store and online.
Today Megan talks about analyzing your business and making the big changes necessary to take it to the next level, as well as her market buying strategies, approach to collections, social media, seasonal promotions and creating life balance (which boils down to having processes in place and a team that you trust).
TAKE NOTE: It’s Holiday Week on Hubventory! Be sure to check out the special deals and discounts on holiday inventory available this week only on Hubventory.com.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Mezoozah: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Boutique Hub Black
- The Boutique Hub Membership
Watch the episode on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From How to Analyze and Elevate Your Business
- Looking at your business analytically and identifying opportunities for growth
- Dialing into your costumer and niche
- Planning collections and seasons
- Content planning and seasonal promotions
- How to approach buying at markets
- What to look for in team members
- Pitfalls to avoid as your business evolves
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 15th, 2023
Do you love the details of Mastering The Mega Boutique? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.