WE MADE THE LIST!
This month, we learned that The Boutique Hub was named as a part of the 2022 Inc. Regionals List. This list measures business growth, placing us at #80 and #2 in the Retail Category of Inc’s Regionals 2022: Midwest.
We are blown away.
In 2016, we almost closed the Boutique Hub for good. Our model wasn’t working, we had someone drain our accounts and lists, and despite the hustle, we didn’t yet have the right model to serve. But we figured it out.
We asked for help. We found a team. We listened. We shut off every product offer we had and served our community COMPLETELY FREE until we really understood what they needed most so we could offer it.
Today, The Boutique Hub is what it’s become because of the people inside of it. Our members lift one another up, they give, they listen, they support and they hustle. They’ve created a new life in small towns, big cities, employed thousands around the world, and are bringing back the importance of shopping small when our world has forgotten it.
THANK YOU…To every Hub member for changing the lives of others every day, and for trusting us to find new ways to serve your business
>>>>> To our Hub Team, who shows up daily to find new ways to serve our industry in the most cost-effective way possible for small businesses. They are the heart of this business.
>>>> To each of you who shop boutiques. You are supporting real families who pay local taxes, employ local families, and the heart and soul of your community.
>>>> To our kids for putting up with many late nights, work trips, wild ideas, and huge risks.
>>>> To Eric, who busted his butt when The Hub was just trying to get off the ground, and still does every day. His belief in us never wavered even when it was not looking so good.
>>>> And to the Lord above for instilling a big dream a long time ago and for the constant reassurance to keep going.
We are humbled and grateful.
We hope you loved our article The Inc. Regionals 2022 List. How else can The Boutique Hub help you grow?
Get more information on growing your business by joining The Boutique Hub where we have tons of training, information, and most importantly, connection! www.theboutiquehub.com/join Try out our service for a month, cancel anytime.
Follow along on Instagram @theboutiquehub!
- Big News from The Boutique Summit with Ashley AldersonI’m coming to you from The Boutique Summit in Dallas this week! And I want to give you guys a quick update on how it’s all going, as well as share some really exciting news. Along with the education and community, one of my favorite things about Summit is getting to share the latest news…
- Maximizing Events and the Customer Experience with Jodi Stevens, Bless Your Heart BoutiqueToday I am chatting with an OG member of The Hub and the queen of events Jodi Stevens, owner of Bless Your Heart Boutique! In addition to taking me through the evolution of her storefront and the lessons she’s learned along the way, Jodi shares all her event planning tips and tricks, and specifically how…
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the March 2023 Atlanta market…
- Scaling With Systems with Denise AlbrightWe have a lot to talk about in this episode! I’m joined by Denise Albright, a creative entrepreneur who founded her first company in 1999 and has had an entrepreneurial mindset since childhood. After taking a break in 2007 to focus on her family, Denise’s entrepreneurial spirit was reignited in 2015 when a production delay…
- Get Ready for Boutique Summit 2023!Let’s get ready for the Boutique Summit! If you’ve never been to The Boutique Summit and are on the fence about going, let me tell you, this year is gonna be a PARTAAAAYYY! Besides 2 days jam-packed with education, networking & actionable takeaways, we are going to CELEBRATE ourselves at the end with an iconic…