Holly McLanahan, CEO of the Vintage Leopard, has years of experience in the retail industry, and today she shares the key principles for boutique owner success. Holly explains what it’s like to work behind the scenes rather than being the face of the company and how she dealt with the ups and downs that come with owning a business.
Main Points in Key Principles For Boutique Owner Success
- Don’t be afraid of failure. That’s what makes businesses successful.
- Delegate out tasks. You may not want to give up control, but in the end, they will bring things to the table you may never have thought of.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Be marketing on multiple platforms.
“I’ve had a lot more failures than successes, but that’s how I learned to do things the right way.” -Holly McLanahan
“Have several different ways to reach people, other than Facebook.” -Holly McLanahan
“Some people you can’t make happy always and it will be okay.” -Holly McLanahan
Learn more about Hubventory here: https://hubventory.com/
Learn more about 2022 Boutique Boss Planner here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/2021%20Planner
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 7th, 2021
Do you love the details of Key Principles For Boutique Owner Success? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.
- Tips for Sourcing Wholesale in Downtown LAIf you’re in the retail business, especially in fashion, textiles, or any other industry, sourcing wholesale goods from Downtown Los Angeles can be a game-changer. The Fashion District and the surrounding areas are home to a plethora of wholesalers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices. To help you navigate this bustling wholesale hub successfully, we’ve compiled a list of valuable tips that will make your wholesale sourcing journey in Downtown LA a breeze.