Holly McLanahan, CEO of the Vintage Leopard, has years of experience in the retail industry, and today she shares the key principles for boutique owner success. Holly explains what it’s like to work behind the scenes rather than being the face of the company and how she dealt with the ups and downs that come with owning a business.
Main Points in Key Principles For Boutique Owner Success
- Don’t be afraid of failure. That’s what makes businesses successful.
- Delegate out tasks. You may not want to give up control, but in the end, they will bring things to the table you may never have thought of.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Be marketing on multiple platforms.
“I’ve had a lot more failures than successes, but that’s how I learned to do things the right way.” -Holly McLanahan
“Have several different ways to reach people, other than Facebook.” -Holly McLanahan
“Some people you can’t make happy always and it will be okay.” -Holly McLanahan
Learn more about Hubventory here: https://hubventory.com/
Learn more about 2022 Boutique Boss Planner here: https://retailbootcamp.mykajabi.com/2021%20Planner
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 7th, 2021
Do you love the details of Key Principles For Boutique Owner Success? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Halloween Wholesale PicksFall is right around the corner and you know what that means…it’s time to celebrate Halloween! Be ahead of the curve this pumpkin spice season by shopping some of these amazing Halloween wholesale picks from Boutique Hub vendors now.
- Fashion With a PurposeToday Archel Bernard, CEO of Bomchel, joins us for today’s podcast Fashion with a Purpose. Tune in to hear this powerful conversation between Ashley and Archel!
- DIY Boutique Holiday Display IdeasThe Holiday season is an opportunity for your boutique to stand out from the crowd. This week’s post features creative projects to help you create an inspired space for your customers to shop. These DIY boutique Holiday display ideas are proof positive that you don’t have to spend a fortune to make your boutique look like a million bucks.