We can all feel like a hamster on a wheel at times, and as we enter the fourth quarter, it’s not only important to be ready for the busy holiday season but also take time to plan ahead for 2024 so that you can start the new year off strong — assessing business practices, refining operations and implementing new strategies to help scale and grow your business.
I am constantly driving home strategies like the four-part to-do list and time blocking that help me and my team stay organized (and sane!), but one of the best tools we have to offer is the Boutique Boss Planner, which we at The Hub created specifically to set you as a boutique owner up for success.
Every year, we look back at our planner from the year before and ask ourselves, how can we make it better? We also ask for feedback and input from Hub members and get the boutique owners on our team involved in the design process. It truly is the only planner built for boutique owners by boutique owners. And the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner is better than ever!
I am so excited to finally get to show off the 2024 Planner and tell you all about what’s included. The biggest update: we incorporated the content creator, so now you can map out every aspect of your business in one place. This planner has strategies to help optimize your business, buying guides, social media and marketing ideas, checklists galore and all of the tracking tools you’ll need for buying, inventory, and content. It’s truly an essential for small business owners.
The 2024 Boutique Boss Planner is on sale now! To learn more and order yours today CLICK HERE.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- 2024 Boutique Boss Planner
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Boutique Summit 2024
- Boutique Hub Black
- The Boutique Hub Membership
Watch it on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn About in Planning Ahead for 2024
- What’s new in the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner
- Our planning and design process
- Integration of the Content Creator
- Inventory tracking tools, buying guides, checklists and more
- Strategies for putting your planner to use and organizing your business
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: October 10, 2023
Do you love the details of Planning Ahead for 2024? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.
- Master Your 2024 Marketing Plan: A Guide for Small Business OwnersAs we approach the dawn of a new year, savvy small business owners are already gearing up to elevate their marketing game in 2024. Crafting a robust marketing plan is pivotal to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving business landscape. To help you navigate this exciting journey, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide with valuable tips and insights. Plus, we’ll introduce you to two indispensable tools: the Small Business Marketing Handbook and the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner, designed to be your partners in success throughout the coming year.
- Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink FridayThe fourth annual Pink Friday is this Friday, November 17, and more than 5,000 boutiques worldwide are participating!