Today I am joined by Sara Burks, our Director of Partnerships and Education, and we are going to walk you through the Boutique Boss Planner. It’s the only planner built for boutique owners, by boutique owners. In this episode, we will be sharing how you can maximize the planner, as well as all of the new features you can expect in 2022.
This year, the planner is going to be bigger and better than ever, as we have used your feedback to guide how we upgrade it. Listen in as we discuss the benefit of writing your goals down, how to track your finances, and the importance of having checklists to ensure you never miss a step.
What You’ll Learn in Planning Out Your Year with the Boutique Boss Planner
- What the Boutique Boss Planner is.
- What will be launching with the new planner.
- The standard features you will find in this planner.
- Why you should always take care of yourself first.
- The benefit of writing things down.
- Why using a checklist can help you improve your business.
- How to ensure your budgeting is on track.
“Putting something down in writing helps it become alive.” -Sara
“We want to make sure that you are taking care of yourself.” -Sara
“Pay yourself. You earned it!” -Sara
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 28th, 2021
Do you love the details of Planning Out Your Year with the Boutique Boss Planner? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Answering Your Call-In QuestionsAnswering your frequently asked questions in regards to preparing for the holiday season, identifying your ideal customer and more.
- TikTok Holiday Marketing Guideno exception to this success. Taking over the social media and marketing game, Tik Tok is a must in your content marketing plan this holiday season.
- Gift Guide for the #BoutiqueBoss!What do you get as a gift for someone in retail? What do boutique owners really want this season? We asked, and they answered, take it from us, your favorite BoutiqueBoss is looking for one of these items under the tree this year!