Today I am joined by Sara Burks, our Director of Partnerships and Education, and we are going to walk you through the Boutique Boss Planner. It’s the only planner built for boutique owners, by boutique owners. In this episode, we will be sharing how you can maximize the planner, as well as all of the new features you can expect in 2022.
This year, the planner is going to be bigger and better than ever, as we have used your feedback to guide how we upgrade it. Listen in as we discuss the benefit of writing your goals down, how to track your finances, and the importance of having checklists to ensure you never miss a step.
What You’ll Learn in Planning Out Your Year with the Boutique Boss Planner
- What the Boutique Boss Planner is.
- What will be launching with the new planner.
- The standard features you will find in this planner.
- Why you should always take care of yourself first.
- The benefit of writing things down.
- Why using a checklist can help you improve your business.
- How to ensure your budgeting is on track.
“Putting something down in writing helps it become alive.” -Sara
“We want to make sure that you are taking care of yourself.” -Sara
“Pay yourself. You earned it!” -Sara
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 28th, 2021
Do you love the details of Planning Out Your Year with the Boutique Boss Planner? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.