Ashley Alderson, CEO of The Boutique Hub, explains How to Participate in Pink Friday.Pink Friday, created by The Boutique Hub, is a small business spin on the traditional Black Friday shopping experience, reminding people to #ShopSmallFirst. Ashley goes over how boutique owners can participate, tips on how to get your customers involved, and where you can get all the resources to prepare for Pink Friday. Tune in now to get all the details!
Sign up for Pink Friday details here: https://theboutiquehub.com/pink-friday/
Main Points in How to Participate in Pink Friday
- Pink Friday is a movement to shop small first, before the big box retailers on Black Friday.
- This is an opportunity for you to communicate to your customers why it is important to shop small.
- Collaborate with other businesses, we are stronger together!
“Draw them in with a promotion that creates an emotional reaction with your customer.” -Ashley Alderson
“Tell your story, it’s definitely worth being told.” -Ashley Alderson
“Find people to collaborate with and I guarantee your customers are going to love that too.” -Ashley Alderson
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 21st, 2021
Do you love the details of How to Participate in Pink Friday? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Leaning Into The Power of Traditional MediaIs there anyone listening who doesn’t find traditional social media completely exhausting (at least sometimes!) when it comes to trying to grow your brand and…
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2023 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- 10 Ways to Clear Out Inventory at the End of the YearHello Lovelies—Today we are focusing on 10 ways to clear out inventory prior to year-end! Here are a few creative ideas to help move dead inventory that won’t carry over well into the new year!