Ashley Alderson, CEO of The Boutique Hub, explains How to Participate in Pink Friday.Pink Friday, created by The Boutique Hub, is a small business spin on the traditional Black Friday shopping experience, reminding people to #ShopSmallFirst. Ashley goes over how boutique owners can participate, tips on how to get your customers involved, and where you can get all the resources to prepare for Pink Friday. Tune in now to get all the details!
Sign up for Pink Friday details here: https://theboutiquehub.com/pink-friday/
>> EPISODE 332 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>> EPISODE 332 – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Main Points in How to Participate in Pink Friday
- Pink Friday is a movement to shop small first, before the big box retailers on Black Friday.
- This is an opportunity for you to communicate to your customers why it is important to shop small.
- Collaborate with other businesses, we are stronger together!
“Draw them in with a promotion that creates an emotional reaction with your customer.” -Ashley Alderson
“Tell your story, it’s definitely worth being told.” -Ashley Alderson
“Find people to collaborate with and I guarantee your customers are going to love that too.” -Ashley Alderson
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehubto suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 21st, 2021
Do you love the details of How to Participate in Pink Friday? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Boutique Financial Tips For SuccessUse these 8 Financial Tips to manage your inventory, increase your profit margins, understand your investments, limit your markdowns and GROW your business. Only a tracked number grows, so if you are ignoring your finances and buying strategy, then you’re asking for a disaster! These are 8 quick and easy tips you can start tracking today!
- Building Connections and Giving Back through Your Business with Sydney Petersen, Bizzy’s BoutiqueAshley answers questions sent in by boutique owners, talking about inventory planning, margins, metrics, insurance and everything in between.
- Process, Delegation and the EOS Model with Valerie and Ryan Becker, Wellington Design Co.Ashley answers questions sent in by boutique owners, talking about inventory planning, margins, metrics, insurance and everything in between.