Ashley Alderson, CEO of The Boutique Hub, explains How to Participate in Pink Friday.Pink Friday, created by The Boutique Hub, is a small business spin on the traditional Black Friday shopping experience, reminding people to #ShopSmallFirst. Ashley goes over how boutique owners can participate, tips on how to get your customers involved, and where you can get all the resources to prepare for Pink Friday. Tune in now to get all the details!
Sign up for Pink Friday details here: https://theboutiquehub.com/pink-friday/
Main Points in How to Participate in Pink Friday
- Pink Friday is a movement to shop small first, before the big box retailers on Black Friday.
- This is an opportunity for you to communicate to your customers why it is important to shop small.
- Collaborate with other businesses, we are stronger together!
“Draw them in with a promotion that creates an emotional reaction with your customer.” -Ashley Alderson
“Tell your story, it’s definitely worth being told.” -Ashley Alderson
“Find people to collaborate with and I guarantee your customers are going to love that too.” -Ashley Alderson
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: September 21st, 2021
Do you love the details of How to Participate in Pink Friday? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.