As we continue through the time of year when many of us are hustling to meet all of the sales goals we set out for ourselves, I wanted to remind you that finishing the year off strong in terms of your business is just as important. In this episode, I’m discussing the things you should be thinking about before the end of the year to make sure that your business and your financials are on the right track for 2023.
Get comfortable, grab a notebook, and get ready to take notes on how to get yourself set for success in your business, at home, and internally! I’ll be sharing quick tips to finish the year off strong, including the things in your business you should be doing before the end of the year, how to prep for taxes, and how to create new revenue streams if you have extra income.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Setting Yourself Up For Success In The New Year
- How to prep for tax planning.
- How to create tax efficiencies.
- The importance of maintaining margins.
- Financial things to be thinking about.
- How to create new revenue streams from extra income.
- The importance of estate planning.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Ready to grow your boutique or retail store? Join us on January 3rd for Best Year Yet!
- Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins
Favorite Quotes from Ashley Alderson
“The larger you get, you’ll want to take inventory at least quarterly.” – Ashley Alderson [3:00]
“Life is about more than just us selling trinkets.” – Ashley Alderson [4:30]
“You don’t have to have a lot of money to just get started.” – Ashley Alderson [13:30]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 13th, 2022
Do you love the details of Setting Yourself Up For Success In The New Year? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Launching Your Wholesale Apparel BrandEmbarking on the journey of manufacturing and launching your own apparel brand is an exciting endeavor, filled with creativity and the promise of bringing your unique vision to life. However, before you dive into the world of fashion, it’s crucial to take a moment for introspection and ask yourself some fundamental questions. These considerations will not only help you navigate the complexities of the fashion industry but also set the stage for a successful and sustainable apparel brand. Here are 12 questions to ponder before turning your fashion dreams into reality.
- Marketing Ideas for Home & Gift RetailersSocial media marketing is crucial for running a successful business these days. But lets be honest, some days its hard to constantly have to think about what content to post that will actually engage your audience. We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite marketing ideas. These ideas will work for any retail business, just adjust and cater to your niche as you see fit! Alright, lets get into our marketing ideas for Home & Gift Retailers.
- MAGIC Celebrates its 90th Anniversary: Join Us in Celebrating 90 Years of MAGIC!From east coast to west coast, MAGIC offers a variety of must-attend fashion events offering the largest wholesale selection of women’s trend-driven, young contemporary, and modern sportswear brands.