As we continue through the time of year when many of us are hustling to meet all of the sales goals we set out for ourselves, I wanted to remind you that finishing the year off strong in terms of your business is just as important. In this episode, I’m discussing the things you should be thinking about before the end of the year to make sure that your business and your financials are on the right track for 2023.
Get comfortable, grab a notebook, and get ready to take notes on how to get yourself set for success in your business, at home, and internally! I’ll be sharing quick tips to finish the year off strong, including the things in your business you should be doing before the end of the year, how to prep for taxes, and how to create new revenue streams if you have extra income.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Setting Yourself Up For Success In The New Year
- How to prep for tax planning.
- How to create tax efficiencies.
- The importance of maintaining margins.
- Financial things to be thinking about.
- How to create new revenue streams from extra income.
- The importance of estate planning.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Ready to grow your boutique or retail store? Join us on January 3rd for Best Year Yet!
- Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins
Favorite Quotes from Ashley Alderson
“The larger you get, you’ll want to take inventory at least quarterly.” – Ashley Alderson [3:00]
“Life is about more than just us selling trinkets.” – Ashley Alderson [4:30]
“You don’t have to have a lot of money to just get started.” – Ashley Alderson [13:30]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 13th, 2022
Do you love the details of Setting Yourself Up For Success In The New Year? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.
- Retail Science and Systemization with Amy DeFauw, Katsch BoutiqueKatsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw shares her experience in managing multiple locations, building a successful team and the art of delegation.
- Tips for Sourcing Wholesale in Downtown LAIf you’re in the retail business, especially in fashion, textiles, or any other industry, sourcing wholesale goods from Downtown Los Angeles can be a game-changer. The Fashion District and the surrounding areas are home to a plethora of wholesalers offering a wide range of products at competitive prices. To help you navigate this bustling wholesale hub successfully, we’ve compiled a list of valuable tips that will make your wholesale sourcing journey in Downtown LA a breeze.