As we continue through the time of year when many of us are hustling to meet all of the sales goals we set out for ourselves, I wanted to remind you that finishing the year off strong in terms of your business is just as important. In this episode, I’m discussing the things you should be thinking about before the end of the year to make sure that your business and your financials are on the right track for 2023.
Get comfortable, grab a notebook, and get ready to take notes on how to get yourself set for success in your business, at home, and internally! I’ll be sharing quick tips to finish the year off strong, including the things in your business you should be doing before the end of the year, how to prep for taxes, and how to create new revenue streams if you have extra income.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From Setting Yourself Up For Success In The New Year
- How to prep for tax planning.
- How to create tax efficiencies.
- The importance of maintaining margins.
- Financial things to be thinking about.
- How to create new revenue streams from extra income.
- The importance of estate planning.
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Ready to grow your boutique or retail store? Join us on January 3rd for Best Year Yet!
- Money: Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins
Favorite Quotes from Ashley Alderson
“The larger you get, you’ll want to take inventory at least quarterly.” – Ashley Alderson [3:00]
“Life is about more than just us selling trinkets.” – Ashley Alderson [4:30]
“You don’t have to have a lot of money to just get started.” – Ashley Alderson [13:30]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: December 13th, 2022
Do you love the details of Setting Yourself Up For Success In The New Year? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…