Katrina DiMiele is the founder of The Other Side Tribe Boutique and has over 13 years of experience within the fashion and beauty industries. She is also one of the top live selling boutiques in the entire country and is hugely active in the community, on both the retail and wholesale sides.
Get ready to meet her and hear her amazing story about getting started in the fashion industry and overcoming both a double mastectomy and hysterectomy all before she turned 30. We also dive into live selling and discuss the components that make for a successful live sale. Katrina is constantly evolving and looking for ways to foster community over competition, and I’m excited for you to hear this episode!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From The Elements of Successful Live Selling
- How Katrina got started in the fashion and beauty industry.
- What it was like going out on her own and how she gained traction.
- The beauty of community over competition.
- The components of a great live sale.
- The importance of having more than one revenue stream.
“I felt like God turned the faucet off.” – Katrina DiMiele [12:30]
“I felt like I had a really tall wall built around my heart and had a really hard time opening up.” – Katrina DiMiele [15:10]
“If you’re in it for the money, you’re not going to make money.” – Katrina DiMiele [16:30]
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 19th, 2022
Do you love the details of The Elements of Successful Live Selling? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.
- Master Your 2024 Marketing Plan: A Guide for Small Business OwnersAs we approach the dawn of a new year, savvy small business owners are already gearing up to elevate their marketing game in 2024. Crafting a robust marketing plan is pivotal to staying competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving business landscape. To help you navigate this exciting journey, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide with valuable tips and insights. Plus, we’ll introduce you to two indispensable tools: the Small Business Marketing Handbook and the 2024 Boutique Boss Planner, designed to be your partners in success throughout the coming year.
- Encouraging Consumers to Shop Small First and Celebrating the 4th Annual Pink FridayThe fourth annual Pink Friday is this Friday, November 17, and more than 5,000 boutiques worldwide are participating!