Katrina DiMiele is the founder of The Other Side Tribe Boutique and has over 13 years of experience within the fashion and beauty industries. She is also one of the top live selling boutiques in the entire country and is hugely active in the community, on both the retail and wholesale sides.
Get ready to meet her and hear her amazing story about getting started in the fashion industry and overcoming both a double mastectomy and hysterectomy all before she turned 30. We also dive into live selling and discuss the components that make for a successful live sale. Katrina is constantly evolving and looking for ways to foster community over competition, and I’m excited for you to hear this episode!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From The Elements of Successful Live Selling
- How Katrina got started in the fashion and beauty industry.
- What it was like going out on her own and how she gained traction.
- The beauty of community over competition.
- The components of a great live sale.
- The importance of having more than one revenue stream.
“I felt like God turned the faucet off.” – Katrina DiMiele [12:30]
“I felt like I had a really tall wall built around my heart and had a really hard time opening up.” – Katrina DiMiele [15:10]
“If you’re in it for the money, you’re not going to make money.” – Katrina DiMiele [16:30]
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 19th, 2022
Do you love the details of The Elements of Successful Live Selling? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.
- The Boutique Hub at Atlanta ApparelThe Boutique Hub Team can’t wait to head back to Atlanta market with you all! There is so much going on so we want to make sure you’re prepared. Here’s what you need to know about the February 2023 Atlanta market…