Katrina DiMiele is the founder of The Other Side Tribe Boutique and has over 13 years of experience within the fashion and beauty industries. She is also one of the top live selling boutiques in the entire country and is hugely active in the community, on both the retail and wholesale sides.
Get ready to meet her and hear her amazing story about getting started in the fashion industry and overcoming both a double mastectomy and hysterectomy all before she turned 30. We also dive into live selling and discuss the components that make for a successful live sale. Katrina is constantly evolving and looking for ways to foster community over competition, and I’m excited for you to hear this episode!
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn From The Elements of Successful Live Selling
- How Katrina got started in the fashion and beauty industry.
- What it was like going out on her own and how she gained traction.
- The beauty of community over competition.
- The components of a great live sale.
- The importance of having more than one revenue stream.
“I felt like God turned the faucet off.” – Katrina DiMiele [12:30]
“I felt like I had a really tall wall built around my heart and had a really hard time opening up.” – Katrina DiMiele [15:10]
“If you’re in it for the money, you’re not going to make money.” – Katrina DiMiele [16:30]
Resources Featured In This Episode:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: April 19th, 2022
Do you love the details of The Elements of Successful Live Selling? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Keys For Successful Boutique PlanningI know this time of year is when most of us are starting to think ahead about planning for the new year, so today I’m…
- Small Business Owner HacksBeing a small business owner is no easy job. Here at The Boutique Hub, we are dedicated to helping small business owners succeed with education, strategy, support, and community. Here are a few small business owner hacks to help you succeed!
- How To Manage Your Boutique’s InventoryYou know that feeling when you team up with a boutique bestie who just gets it, and you can talk all things industry knowing that…