There is one social media network that often gets overlooked as a powerful marketing tool for businesses: Pinterest. Pinterest can become a huge source of traffic for your business when it comes to reaching women who are interested in fashion, as well as building long-term SEO credit. To help us dive deep on this topic is Kate Ahl, the owner of Simple Pin Media, who will be sharing her sound advice for getting started and growing your business one pin at a time.
Listen in as we discuss why Pinterest is more unique than other social platforms and how this can work in your favor when growing your audience. You will learn what metrics you should be looking at on Pinterest, how to repurpose video content across all platforms, whether it’s beneficial to pin other people’s pins, and more.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In The Power of Pinterest Marketing
- How Pinterest is different from other social platforms.
- Why Pinterest is a long-term game.
- What idea pins are and how these are beneficial.
- What metrics you should be looking at on Pinterest.
- What to look forward to with Pinterest.
- The importance of using appropriate keywords.
- How to maximize video on Pinterest.
“Pinterest is the introvert’s platform.” – Kate Ahl [2:38]
“We know that Pinterest users buy a lot of stuff, so we need to make it easier for them to buy.” – Kate Ahl [7:55]
“The first pin holds the most power.” – Kate Ahl [20:30]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: January 11th, 2022
Do you love the details of The Power of Pinterest Marketing? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.