There is one social media network that often gets overlooked as a powerful marketing tool for businesses: Pinterest. Pinterest can become a huge source of traffic for your business when it comes to reaching women who are interested in fashion, as well as building long-term SEO credit. To help us dive deep on this topic is Kate Ahl, the owner of Simple Pin Media, who will be sharing her sound advice for getting started and growing your business one pin at a time.
Listen in as we discuss why Pinterest is more unique than other social platforms and how this can work in your favor when growing your audience. You will learn what metrics you should be looking at on Pinterest, how to repurpose video content across all platforms, whether it’s beneficial to pin other people’s pins, and more.
Watch the interview on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn In The Power of Pinterest Marketing
- How Pinterest is different from other social platforms.
- Why Pinterest is a long-term game.
- What idea pins are and how these are beneficial.
- What metrics you should be looking at on Pinterest.
- What to look forward to with Pinterest.
- The importance of using appropriate keywords.
- How to maximize video on Pinterest.
“Pinterest is the introvert’s platform.” – Kate Ahl [2:38]
“We know that Pinterest users buy a lot of stuff, so we need to make it easier for them to buy.” – Kate Ahl [7:55]
“The first pin holds the most power.” – Kate Ahl [20:30]
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: January 11th, 2022
Do you love the details of The Power of Pinterest Marketing? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Building a Thriving Business With Your SpouseIn this episode, we’re tackling one of the most frequently asked questions from growing boutique owners: how do you work with your spouse? To help us answer this question, we’ve brought in two of our favorite people and an amazing couple, Anthony and Amy Ekren of Inherit Clothing Co. Not only will they share their…
- The Best of Boutique Chat Season 4I’m thrilled to be back for an all-new season of Boutique Chat, and to kick off Season 5, I’m revisiting some of my favorite episodes of the last year! In this highlight reel you’ll hear from Social Sales Girls founder Susan Bradley on digital advertising and metrics, Everyday Chic Boutique owner Karli Harris Pennington on…
- How to Get Rid of Winter InventoryAfter all the holiday markdowns you may be asking the question, “What do I do with all my leftover winter stuff… I want to make room for spring goods!” Let’s go over the best plan of action on how to get rid of your winter inventory.