Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Ashley McPherson, CEO of Macoma Boutique, joins us for Building Meaningful Relationships with Your Customers. Listen to Ashley’s background story where she went from almost giving up on her business to becoming a boutique success story. Ashley discusses her success with Comment Sold selling, how she builds strong relationships with her customers, and why being authentic will make you a profitable business. Tune in to get all the details!
- There is enough success for everyone to go around. Practicing community over competition will only create a stronger and more profitable business.
- Stay focused on the good. Your words and thoughts will create your reality.
- Be authentic to yourself. Your people will find you!
“You have to remember employees are an investment. They are not an expense, when you find the right employees, they are an investment for your business.” -Ashley McPherson
“My theory on community over competition: There is enough success for anybody in this world that is willing to work for it.” -Ashley McPherson
“That feeling of positivity and community spreads like wildfire.” -Ashley McPherson
Where to find Ashley:
Facebook: Macoma Boutique
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 15th, 2020
Do you love the details of Building Meaningful Relationships with Your Customers? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Cultivating Successful Habits For Life and BusinessNot only are we talking about journals, but also what it takes to be a business owner and cultivate successful habits for life, business, healthy, family – everything!
- How to Buy Wholesale Clothing for Your BoutiqueOne of the most important parts of being a successful boutique owner is how you buy wholesale clothing and products for your boutique. Sourcing for great quality, trends and price will set you apart from the rest. Here are the things to remember when buying wholesale and four key places to source for your boutique!
- How to Recession-Proof your BusinessWe know that nothing in the economy is ever certain. But whether you are feeling the weight of stand-still sales now, or just want to be prepared for anything, use these tried and true strategies to recession-proof your business from the Hub.