Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Ashley McPherson, CEO of Macoma Boutique, joins us for Building Meaningful Relationships with Your Customers. Listen to Ashley’s background story where she went from almost giving up on her business to becoming a boutique success story. Ashley discusses her success with Comment Sold selling, how she builds strong relationships with her customers, and why being authentic will make you a profitable business. Tune in to get all the details!
- There is enough success for everyone to go around. Practicing community over competition will only create a stronger and more profitable business.
- Stay focused on the good. Your words and thoughts will create your reality.
- Be authentic to yourself. Your people will find you!
“You have to remember employees are an investment. They are not an expense, when you find the right employees, they are an investment for your business.” -Ashley McPherson
“My theory on community over competition: There is enough success for anybody in this world that is willing to work for it.” -Ashley McPherson
“That feeling of positivity and community spreads like wildfire.” -Ashley McPherson
Where to find Ashley:
Facebook: Macoma Boutique
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 15th, 2020
Do you love the details of Building Meaningful Relationships with Your Customers? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Increasing Margins with OFFPRICEThe OFFPRICE Show is entirely dedicated to off-price goods, from footwear and apparel to accessories and beauty. Let’s go over increasing margins with OFFPRICE.
- You Must Evolve to ThriveKeiauna goes over how you must evolve to thrive in your business. This includes hiring, outsourcing, and pricing for profit.
- How Servant Leadership Can Transform Your BusinessBrandi tells us how servant leadership can transform your business no matter the type of industry you are in. She goes over team culture, going live, and the secret to keeping customers coming back.