Today on the Boutique Chat Podcast Ashley McPherson, CEO of Macoma Boutique, joins us for Building Meaningful Relationships with Your Customers. Listen to Ashley’s background story where she went from almost giving up on her business to becoming a boutique success story. Ashley discusses her success with Comment Sold selling, how she builds strong relationships with her customers, and why being authentic will make you a profitable business. Tune in to get all the details!
>> EPISODE 301 – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
Don’t Have iTunes? Listen on Libsyn here
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
- There is enough success for everyone to go around. Practicing community over competition will only create a stronger and more profitable business.
- Stay focused on the good. Your words and thoughts will create your reality.
- Be authentic to yourself. Your people will find you!
“You have to remember employees are an investment. They are not an expense, when you find the right employees, they are an investment for your business.” -Ashley McPherson
“My theory on community over competition: There is enough success for anybody in this world that is willing to work for it.” -Ashley McPherson
“That feeling of positivity and community spreads like wildfire.” -Ashley McPherson
Where to find Ashley:
Instagram: @ashleyrebeccamcpherson & @macomaboutique
Facebook: Macoma Boutique
Alison Grooms on the Boutique Chat Podcast
2021 Boutique Marketing Bundle
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Use the hashtag #AskAshley on Instagram, or tag her at @ajalderson or @theboutiquehubto suggest topics for the podcast and let us know what you thought about this episode!
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: February 15th, 2020
Do you love the details of Building Meaningful Relationships with Your Customers? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- 6 Boutique Owner Tax TipsThis article provides 6 boutique owner tax tips to keep your business afloat in 2023.
- Text Message Marketing Mastery with Jane Kasper, Owner / Founder of Glow Group and Rural HazeDo you ever wake up in the middle of the night with fears and worries about your business? Well, you’re not alone. Many entrepreneurs experience this, especially when it comes to changes in law and regulation. Today, we’re thrilled to have Jane Kasper Cochrane back on the podcast. Founder of Glow Group, email marketing expert,…
- Big News from The Boutique Summit with Ashley AldersonI’m coming to you from The Boutique Summit in Dallas this week! And I want to give you guys a quick update on how it’s all going, as well as share some really exciting news. Along with the education and community, one of my favorite things about Summit is getting to share the latest news…