This week I want to talk not only about fourth quarter goals and planning but also our fourth annual Pink Friday!
Pink Friday is a day in November to celebrate small businesses — what it means to be a small business owner, shopping small first, and community over competition.
Since founding Pink Friday, we’ve seen small businesses around the world recognize this special day. Last year 38 boutiques in New Orleans alone teamed up to participate.
So, today I am sharing everything you need to know about Pink Friday, how to get involved and where to find more information. I want to encourage you to participate and share your story, as well as team up with other small business owners in your community and make the most of this event.
Check the link in our show notes for everything you need to know and be sure to join the email list for tools including a full media kit with press release templates, marketing materials, tip sheets and event planning checklists.
I’m also including a link for our Holiday Marketing Masterclass, a training session to help you plan a successful fourth quarter. In the Holiday Marketing Masterclass, we cover all the bases and help you get a jump start on fourth quarter collections, funnels, ads and promotions so that you can be present for and enjoy the holiday season.
I want you to have more profit, more peace and an amazing Pink Friday!
Resources Featured In This Episode:
- Pink Friday Information and Email Sign Up
- Pink Friday Blog
- Pink Friday Member Toolbox
- Holiday Marketing Masterclass
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- Boutique Hub Black
- The Boutique Hub Membership
>>Fourth Quarter Planning and Our Fourth Annual Pink Friday – LISTEN NOW ON iTunes <<
>>Fourth Quarter Planning and Our Fourth Annual Pink Friday – LISTEN NOW ON Spotify <<
See the Full Boutique Chat Podcast Website here
Watch the episode on YouTube:
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: August 8th, 2023
Do you love the details of Fourth Quarter Planning and Our Fourth Annual Pink Friday? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- How to Craft the Perfect Product Description For Your E-Commerce SiteIn the world of e-commerce, your product descriptions play a pivotal role in enticing potential customers and driving sales. A well-crafted product description can paint a vivid picture, answer questions, and address concerns, ultimately persuading shoppers to make a purchase. If you’re a small business owner looking to improve your product descriptions, you’re in the right place. In this blog post, we’ll explore the art of writing the perfect product description that captivates your audience and sets your boutique apart.
- The Power of Community and Collaboration with Anna Ledebuhr, Coulee BoutiqueCoulee Boutique owner Anna Ledebuhr talks community over competition, fostering activity through collaboration and planning events.
- Holiday Merchandising Must-Haves for Small Business OwnersSeasonal merchandising during the holidays can make a significant difference in your business’s success. It’s not just about offering the right products; it’s also about creating a festive and inviting atmosphere that draws customers in and encourages them to make purchases. In this blog, we’ll explore some holiday merchandising essentials for small business owners, along with tips on why they are essential for your success.