I’ve rounded up 10 of my favorite lessons, tips and words of wisdom offered by guests this season all in one episode!
You’ll hear from Ferne Boutique’s Laura Horwath on the importance of networking; Little Details Boutique owner Jessica Throneburg on perseverance and size inclusivity; Angela Schmook, VP of Operations at Road Runners LLC, on the best ways to buy home & gift; producer and entrepreneur Lyn Graft on using story to grow your business; ZigZag Stripe’s Leslie Hall on creating genuine community online; Katsch Boutique owner Amy DeFauw on utilizing your numbers; Blooming Boutique founder Michiko Seto of on energy, leadership and team building; Anthony and Amy Ekren, co-owners of Inherit Clothing Co., on metrics and management; Jane Kasper on the guidelines and restrictions you need to know for text message marketing; and designer/boutique owner Emily McCarthy on how to break into wholesale.
Additional Resources Featured In This Episode:
- The Boutique Hub: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | TikTok | YouTube
- Ashley Alderson: Instagram
- 2024 Boutique Boss Planner
- Holiday Marketing Masterclass
- Pink Friday
- Boutique Summit 2024
- The Boutique Hub Membership
- Boutique Hub Black
Watch it on YouTube:
What You’ll Learn About in 10 Takeaways from 2023
- How to use story to grow your business
- Networking as a marketing tool
- What it means to be size incclusive
- Creating online community
- Making your numbers work for you
- The meaning of metrics
- Planning and implementing systems and processes
- What to look for when hiring and building a strong team
- The power of promotion
Join the Hub for more training, information, and connections.
Do you love the Boutique Chat Podcast?! Subscribe to our podcast and after that, leave us a review on iTunes Apple Podcasts here!
Original Air Date: November 7, 2023
Do you love the details of 10 Takeaways from the First 10 Months of 2023? Let us know what you think about our show and help spread the word about the #BoutiqueChat Podcast.
- Holiday Season Playbook: 5 Pro Tips for Boutique SuccessAs boutique store owners, you understand the importance of gearing up for the retail extravaganza that is this entire holiday season. That’s why we’ve curated a set of exclusive tips, tailor-made for boutique stores like yours. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or diving into this season for the first time, our expert advice is here to empower you!
- Boutique Owner’s End of the Year ChecklistWe are so excited to be bringing you some tips to make rolling into 2024 the smoothest transition yet! Here you will find our Boutique Owner’s End of the Year Checklist, filled with info on taxes, inventory, and more!
- Dig In and Do The Hard Thing with Anais Almazan, Pretty & Pink BoutiqueAnais Almazan, founder and owner of Pretty & Pink Boutique, shares her story from growing her business to building a true community.